⋆ ཾ༵༵༅ 12 ~ Cradle

"Did you guys copy that?" Rogers spoke over the coms and Clint replied "we did." Natasha was pressing a few things on her side of the screen as she announced. "I got a private jet taking off across town. No manifest. That could be him." Clint spotted a truck on the freeway. "There. It's a truck from the lab. Right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. You got three with the cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver." Clint said.

"Negative. That truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron." Rogers replied and you told him when you got up to the bridge. "I can draw him out while you guys get the cradle." With that you disappeared right in front of Steve and appeared inside the truck with Rogers. He saw the truck swerve and that's when he knew you were inside. Ultron pushed you to the side and was about to burn part of your face when he heard someone land on the truck. "No, no, no, no." He said. It was Steve on the truck.

He hung onto the back doors and Ultron yelled "leave me alone!" As he fired his hand with lasers coming out of each finger at Steve. "Steve!" You yelled and Ultron punched you. You started to fight the other two robots that were in the cab with you. One of the doors swung open with Steve then when Ultron fires again, it broke off and Steve flew up before landing right on it. He hanged on. "Well, he's definitely unhappy." Steve said. "You think?" You gritted as one of the robots managed to hold you while the other punched you. "I'm gonna try and keep him that way." Rogers then added after.

"You're not a match for him, Cap. Y/n is." Clint told him. "Thanks, Barton." Steve replied. The robot that was punching you stopped and paused Ultron's upload as Ultron unwired Himself. Steve was almost up on the truck when Ultron blasted him backwards onto a car. The quinjet flew over the city and towards the truck where both you and Steve currently were. Steve had managed to get right back on the truck. "You know what's in that cradle?" Ultron started to say as he fired lasers at Steve but Steve blocked it.

"The power to make real change. And that terrifies you." Ultron added. "I wouldn't call it a comfort." Steve replied. They both started to go head on head as you managed to throw one of the robots off of you then knock over the other. You broke through the front and destroyed the robot that was driving the truck. "I'm in control of the truck guys! I'm behind the wheel!" You told them then one of the robots placed you in a chokehold from behind but you didn't let go of the wheel. "Stop it." Ultron told Steve and the shield got knocked over. You slammed your head into the robot behind you and made him release you then you saw Steve fall backwards and onto the hood of the truck.

"Steve!" You called for him as you kept on driving. He saw you and you broke through the glass with your hand for him to take. He did and you threw him right back up on top of the truck. Natasha went from the screens to a control panel as she activated the code to open up the metal that covered her cycle. "We got a window. Four, three... give him hell." Clint said as he pressed a button and released Natasha on to the streets. She quickly drove the cycle down towards the truck. Spotting Steve's shield on the street, she said "I'm always picking up after you boys." And grabbed it.

"They're heading under the overpass. I've got no shot." Clint stated. "Which way?" Natasha asked. "Hard right." He told her. He looked then looked up. "Now." He added and she turned. While she went through various alleyways and small streets where markets were, Steve kept on fighting Ultron on the truck. She swerved underneath it when she spotted it then threw Cap his shield back. He caught it and started to hit Ultron with it. Ultron saw Natasha and raised a part of the street, causing her to stop then drive to the right.

The two robots started to fire at her and you used your power to magnetically pull the back towards you before throwing them out. "Out of the way! Out of the way! Coming through! Sorry, coming through!" She yelled as she drive up the ramp towards the train. Ultron threw Steve off and he landed on a car but then Ultron raised a part of the street and the car flipped. He got off of it, started running then jumped on another that gave him the ability to propel himself up and back on the truck. "Come on!" He told Ultron as they fought.