(super glue)

Amaya's pov

Amaya's pov

"Good morning grinch lookin ass." Martín greeted me as i walked out of my house exhausted as shit.

"Fuck you." I smile innocently as i flip him off.

"Control your pendeja homie." Martín nudged Oscar as he was too busy doing something to his car.

His precious impala. The one his father gave him before he past.

"Are we going to school or what? Because my mom will kick my fuckin ass if i miss my math test." Antonio bitched in the back seat.

"Just a second." Oscar rolled his eyes at the guys.

"Its always a fuckin attitude with this guy." Antonio mumbled.

"Shut the fuck up. You're the one bitchin bout the engine making noises so im fixin it!" Oscar laughed.

"So you think now is the time?" Antonio argued.

Oscar just ignored him and turned to look at me.

"Oscar the grouch." I tease as he leans in for a kiss.

"I'll go get Cesar." I smile at his soft lips. This hoe be using my chapstick.

"Thanks bebe."

I walked into his house.

It was now Oscar and his little brother living here.

It makes me sad thinking about the fact that Oscar has to do so much shit to provide for his brother to live well.

Of course i do my part to help because i love them. I got a job at a beauty salon that my mom owns.

"Cesar are you ready?" I peek into his room to see the little 8 year old running around looking for his shoes.

"Yeah." He smiled at me. "Good morning."

"Morning kid." I grab his bag for him.

"How did you sleep?" I question as he just snickered.

"What?" I raise my brow.

"Did you sleep over last night?" He questioned.

"Why?"

"I couldn't sleep last night because you and Oscar were being loud. What were you guys even doing?" He questioned.