(whats luv)

Amaya's pov

Amaya's pov

"Hey." Oscar walked up to me with a grin.

"Hi." I faked it but didnt make it.

"Whats wrong?" He followed me to my locker.

"Nothing."

"Dont say nothing because thats not the case." He sighed.

"No because if i tell you... then you get mad and deny it. Like it never was true. Like im just accusing you." I let out a bigger sigh as i grabbed my books for 3rd period.

"Amaya. Please." He sighed.

"It just made me feel weird with the way you interact with Bella. Like yall buddies or something. I dont know if your doing it to hurt me or-"

"Woah woah woah. What are you even talking about?" He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"Babe dont get mad. The teacher sat us together. I cant control that."

"Yeah i know that. But think of the way you let her talk to you. Think of how disrespectful it is for her to flirt with you in the same classroom im in. And how disrespectful it is for you to just go along with it. Like you dont care."

"Oh my god. Amaya. You're just being sensitive right now. Theres nothing going on. Its not that serious."

"Well when its hurting my feelings then i think it is serious." My eyes watered as he shook his head.

"Cmon. Please dont cry." He pulled me into a hug.

Then the bell rang.

"You wanna ditch class and talk about it?" He pouted.

"No. I have a lot to catch up on in Gov." i lie.

"Okay. Well i'll see you at lunch then... okay?"

I just nodded my head as he kissed me before walking away with Hector and Antonio.

I just walked into the girl's bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

I fixed myself and just smiled confidently in the mirror. "Dont cry." (Dontcrydontcrydontcry.)

But i did the opposite and i just started crying.

Good thing i locked the bathroom door.

After what seemed like hours of sobbing, i pulled out my makeup bag and touched it up.

It looked as if i was the happiest girl on the block.

Lets keep it that way.

—spookysblock

Thats the worst feeling ever