(health violation)

Amaya's pov

Amaya's pov

Later on that night

"So whats up with you and Spooky?" Hector rested his arm over my shoulder as we chilled in the corner of the party.

Oscar had the audacity to throw a party while i was distancing myself.

"Im done with his bullshit." I shake my head.

"What did he do now?" He pouted.

"My feelings dont matter to him. And there goes Bella flirting with Oscar like it doesnt piss me the fuck off!" I point over to Oscar and Bella and the guys talking.

Although it was a group talk it bugged me.

"You have trust issues because of him." Hector sighed.

"Yeah because he cheats." I frowned.

"So why dont you ever leave him? Cmon Amaya. Dont be stupid. You deserve a relationship where its loyalty always."

"I know. I think im just attached." I sighed.

"Well the only way you can be happy is if you cut out the toxic relationship."

"You're right. You're always right." I rolled my eyes as i step towards Oscar.

He was acting like he was waiting for me to talk to him. Like i was over reacting.

"Can we talk?" I didnt blink once as i watched him take a few sips from his beer.

"Sure."

Then we both walked to the side of his house where it was more secluded to the party.

"Whats up?"

"I dont think this..." i pointed amongst ourselves. "Is gonna work out." I shake my head.

"Amaya-"

"Im sick of feeling like i could get cheated on every time a female is around you. Im way too young for this bullshit. I want better for myself."

"Okay." He shrugged. "Sorry im not good enough."

"Dont act like you have no control. You could've been good for me. But you chose to be toxic! So i dont feel bad in the slightest." I shake my head.

"So thats it?" He looked at me confused.

"Yeah." I slowly back away.

This break up really made me realize how awkward shit was going to be.

All my friends were his friends.

So this made me sad. Not losing Oscar. The fact that i cant be around my friends without him.

I had no girl friends because every girl here is toxic to be around.

I laid in bed with my mom keeping me company.

She made me watch Ratatouille with her.

"I dont understand. The rat is touching the food. Thats a health violation." She shook her head.

"Mom its just a movie." I laugh.

"I know but still. I dont want no fuckin soup that a rat made."

I rolled my eyes.

"Hey mom do you think you can help me with something?"

"What is it?" She ate her popcorn continuously.

YES YES YES YES

YES YES YES YES

IF PPL MAKE U FEEL LIKE SHIT FOR HOW U FEEL THENNN

FUCK EM