(bella)

Amaya's pov

Amaya's pov

"Okayyyy wow."  The guys just admired my hair as they took a few strands into their hand.

"You look so different." Hector smiled.

"I needed a new look." I laugh as they agreed.

"Okay sis." Martín hyped me up.

I let out a laugh as we sat in front of Oscar's house.

I was doing everything in my power to not make things weird.

I sat on the couch next to Antonio. "He misses you."

Its literally been a day.

I watched as Oscar walked out of his house and made eye contact with me.

"Yall ready?" Oscar questioned as we stood up to go to school.

Then Bella walked out the house after him.

No. No im not ready!

I thought i was strong.

But just seeing this bitch walking out his house. This means she slept over.

"Okay so we takin two cars." Hector mentioned as they tried figuring out who was riding with who.

"Amaya do you-"

I started backing away from the house.

"Amaya." The guys pouted. All accept for Oscar. He was acting confused. Like i didnt just break up with him 2 days ago.

I looked at Oscar and Bella and just shook my head and started to cry.

I walked back home.

"Mommmmmy." I cried as i shut the door.

"Yes?" My mom almost tripped as she ran to me.

"Why are boys so fucking stupid?" I sighed.

"Ayyy mija." She pouted.

"I dont get it." I wiped my eyes with a klee- tissue. (No free promos bitch. PAY MEEE)

"Boys are going to break your heart." She pouted. "Shit your dad sure as hell did."

"What do you mean?" I question.

"When we were in high school he broke up with me... i was devastated."

"Did you cry?"

"Yeah. Then your grandma yelled at me. She told me your father was a fuckin idiot for letting me go. And then he got with Marisol."

I gasped. "Marisol from down the street?"

"Yup. That skonka."

"But you know what i did?" She rubbed my back.

"What?" I looked up at my mom as she pushed back my strands of hair that was in my face.

"I pretended i didnt care."

"You see... that messes with a guy's head. When you act perfectly fine. Because it makes them realize they no longer have your love. Then their slow ass brains realize you're the one they want. And if they are the true one they'll come back."

"If they were the one then why did they leave in the first place?" I pout.

"I dont knowww. Boys are fucking complicated." My mom scratched her head. "Your dad was a tough one. A dumbass for sure. But he definitely was my dumbass. Trust me... baby.. you'll find your dumbass one day. It may or may not be Oscar but at least he taught you what real love is or what it isn't."

I just nodded.

"So you know what you're  gonna do? You're gonna march into that school and stay cool, calm and collected. And be the unbothered, strong bitch you are!"

"You know what? You're right." I stood up from the couch.

I stormed out the house with my backpack.

"Thats my baby!" She shouted before i shut the door.

I stood in the front door step then realized....

I opened the door. "Hey mom can you drive me to school?"

—spookysblock

Idkkk how i feel bout this quote

I dont think true love necessarily means to be together forever.

Some ppl truly do need to take time apart to grow and end together in the end.

But at the same time i dont know because if it was meant to be then wtffff