(travis)

Amaya's pov

Amaya's pov

(If i have a bunch of errors its because i took off my acrylic nails that i've had for a few months and now i aint used to typin)

"Hey." Oscar smiled at me as i tried avoiding him this morning.

We might've hooked up last night. I regret it but heyyy a girl got needs.

"Don't act like you dont like me all of a sudden." He smirked as he kissed my cheek and walked with me to lunch.

I tried to be serious. But if you were in my shoes you'd just give in too.

"Look at these two." Martín shouted as the group watched as we sat down next to each other.

"Are you guys  back together again?" Sad Eyes gave us a look. The "we doing this again" look. The disappointing your parents look.

"Yeah." Oscar put his arm around me.

"No we aren't." I laugh. "He never asked me to be his girlfriend."

"I really gotta ask that to make it legit?" Oscar laughed at me as i nodded.

"Yes you do." I glared at him.

After school Martín & Diego wanted to join me at the mall.

They were so awkward and i knew why. I never told them we hooked up.

"Okay its obvious you guys have a lot to say. So just say it."

"Why did you let him in so easily dumbass?" Martín hit me in the back of the head.

"Yeah Amaya.... that wasnt a good idea."

"We aren't even officially back together. And i thought you guys wanted us back together?" We stopped walking around. Now we were arguing in front of Macy's.

"Yeah but you didnt even make him work for it. You just opened you legs and said ENTER." Martín emphasized.

"Now hes just gonna fuck you over again." Diego pouted.

"You made it easy for him to get you back. Like always." They shook their head as they continued walking.

"Okay hold up." I stopped then again.

"You guys cant switch up on me every time. When we are together you hate it. When we are separate you hate it. Pick one." I scoff at how confusing they were being.

"Amaya. We love you. And we know how much you love Oscar. But if you don't put your foot down and put that foo in his place. He's gonna break your heart over and over again." Diego let out a sigh.

"Okay so what do i do?" We sat on the couch they had for people to relax.

They both looked at each other with the biggest smirk.

"You gotta talk to another guy. Then he'll find out and immediately wanna hold you down and be serious. Because lets be real.... Oscar was the only guy you were ever with. Which is why he's not threatened you'll lose interest."

"Okay... but whos the guy gonna be?" I look at the two as they smirk at each other.

"What kind of guys do you like?"

"I dont know... cute ones?" I laugh as they pointed at a bunch of guys. 

"That guy is cute." I gesture to a tall dark skinned guy. Something about him made me wanna stare for longer but he caught me.

"Hell no." Martín glared at the guy.

"What? Why?" I pouted immediately. The first time i finally take interest into a guy they say no.

"You remember Damien?" Diego mentioned which made me nod.

"Yeah but that ain't Damien. So im going to get his number." I laugh as i walk a few more steps up until they pull me back.

"Thats his cousin, Travis. He's with the prophets. If you get after him it's gonna cause gang problems." Diego let out a sigh as we look back at Travis and his other friends who were wearing green.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes.

Then right before we could walk away Travis walked up to us. Damn he's hella cute up close.

"Yall got a problem?" He looked us all in the eye before giving a stank eye

"Nope. No problem. Unless you got one." Martín watched as Travis looked straight at me.

"I got a problem with you staring at me." He glared at me.

Now we were having a staring contest.

I wasn't really threatened by his confrontation. I had two lovely putos ready to fight.

He continued to mean mug me.

Then he started laughing.

"Im just playin with yall." He smiled at me.

I was confused as fuck.

—spookysblock