(stranger danger)

Amaya's pov

Amaya's pov

After my mommy dropped me off at school i walked myself inside.

I immediately noticed the guys chilling at a lunch table. I would walk over there. But its weird.

Although they say they have my back... i feel as if they will always be behind Oscar. Im not saying they need to choose sides. It just hurts because those are my friends too.

I really need a shoulder to cry on and the only shoulder i got is my own.

I really need to make friends of my own. Ones that are just my friends.

But its too late.

Everyone already has their friends. I let out a sigh as i walked past their table and to my locker.

I heard the guys call my name but i had to much anxiety to turn and talk to them.

I struggled trying to unlock my locker because my head was somewhere else.

"Need help?" Martín and Diego snuck up behind me.

"Yes." I pouted as i told them my combination.

"Dumbass TO THE LEFT! THE LEFT!" Diego argued with Martín.

"No wonders your ass took 5 attempts to get your license."

"Damnnn." I gasped at Diego calling his ass out.

"You fucked me up. Now i gotta start over." He growled as he turned the dial thingy with so much anger.

"So why did you bounce on us this morning?" Diego pouted.

"It was obviously because Bella was there and she a whole home wrecker." Martín laughed.

"Period!" Diego and i said in unison.

"Ayeee dab me up. That was clean." Diego dabbed me up.

That was when Martín handed me my textbook.

The bell rang.

"Hey you better go to the lunch table. Don't let Bella think you are intimidated. That bitch thinks shes one of our homies. She too damn comfortable and i dont want Oscar getting mad at me when i hurt her feelings." Martín dapped me up.

"Okay fine. Just dont make it awkward. Im already uncomfortable as it is." I sigh as we all went our separate ways.

I was doing perfectly fine until i noticed Oscar ahead of me in the halls.

He made eye contact with me as we walked past each other. I just glanced past him and walked by him as if he was another student.

Cause thats all he was.

—spookysblock

Ahhhhhhhhhhh