(back seat talks)

Amaya's pov

Amaya's pov

"There was nothing going on." Oscar let out a groan.

"Oscar." I clapped my hands together and just let out a deep sigh.

Diego, Martín, and Antonio were all three in the back enjoying the show.

"How are you gonna sit here and tell me nothing was going on? I saw the messages."

"That was when we were broken up when she sent me that picture."

"NO it wasn't! Oscar i saw the date when that text was sent. That was two nights ago. You are so full of shit." My face grew red.

I hopped out the car.

"Amaya... cmon." Oscar shouted out the car as i walked my ass on the sidewalk.

"Fuck off." I started walking faster.

That was when Oscar stopped the car and got out and followed me.

"Babe. Can you stop?" He reached for my arm.

"Dont fucking touch me dickhead." I slapped his cheek.

"Oh shit." One of the guys yelled out the car.

"Amaya you need to chill." Oscar let out a deep breath. He was trying so hard to be patient with me.

"I'll chill when you leave me the fuck alone." I glare at him.

"But i don't wanna leave you alone." He pouted. He was acting like such a baby now that his homies weren't around. 

"Oscar i need time to think."

"Think about what?" He let out a sigh.

"Think about whether or not i wanna be with you or if i should just move on. Because honestly im so over you at the moment." I shook my head.

"Damn just like that?"

"What do you mean just like that?" I jerked my head towards him. "Like you didnt get with Bella when we ended things a couple weeks ago."

"I do one wrong thing and you just keep getting angry at me. I'm trying to become a better person for you."

"Then fucking act like it." I glared at him as i continued to walk off but Oscar kept insisting we continued to conversation.

Martín's pov

"Yall ever just think to yourself... damn they toxic?" I let out a dragged sigh as i watched the two bicker back and forth. Keep in mind... all 3 of us were stuck in the back seat of Oscar's impala.

"All the fuckin time." Diego laughed and Antonio just nodded his head.

"They are never going to make it." Antonio shook his head.

"Amaya is the homie and all but shes fuckin dumb. I dont know why she keeps running back to him. Then gets mad at the end results of her heartbreak."

"Because she thinks with her pussy and not her brain." I blurted out.

"Nah she's attached. She needs to find a new man." Diego let out a sigh.

That was when we all turned and looked at each other with a smirk.

—spookysblock

Im debating whether or not i should have Amaya get a girl friend or nah cause all she had are the boys.

Series of events

Series of events