(vengeance)

Amaya's pov

Amaya's pov

"This is a bad idea." I groan as the guys smirked at me.

"Text him bitch." They refer to my newly saved contact.

"No! He is the enemy." I look at them as if they were crazy.

"Exactly. It will cause drama which will entertain us."

"You guys are assholes." I roll my eyes as we walked out the mall.

"Amaya stop caring about Oscar's feelings. He's a cholo at the end of the day. The new young leader of the Santos. He's gonna gain attention by many hynas. You think he's gonna care if he hurts you? Dont be so attatched." Martín let out a sigh.

"You dont know that. Me and Oscar... we're special."

I let out a sigh as i watched Oscar talk to Antonio.

I was nervous.

But i needed to know.

"Hey." Oscar smiled down at me as i walked over.

"Hey can we talk?" I clear my throat awkwardly as he nodded his head.

"I'll leave." Antonio smiled at us as he back away.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Oscar shoved his hands in his pockets as we took a seat at a lunch table.

"I just want to know if we are both in the same boat..."

"What do you mean? Like feelings?"

"Yes like feelings Oscar." I let out a sigh as he just looked confused.

"Do you really want to get back together?" I pouted at him. He looked like he didn't care.

"Yes i actually do." He gave me a soft smile as he kissed my cheek.

"Why do i feel like you don't?" I let out a depressing sigh as he pulled away.

"Then why would i say that i did?"

"Because! You always say you want to get together but then when we do you get bored. Thats when you cheat. And i really want to be with you but I'm not going in circles with you. So its either its me and only me or not me at all." I cross my arms as i watched him just think.

"Amaya." Oscar held onto my hands. "I want to be with you. I just want a clean slate." He let out a sigh. "Our relationship will never work out if you keep using my past against me."

"Yeah you're right." I nod my head as he sat closer.

"I don't know what it is but no matter how many times i leave... i always wanna come back to you." He wrapped his arms around me as he leaned in for a kiss.

"Please don't break my heart." I smile at him as he shook his head.

"Never again."

"Bullshittttttt." The guys yelled out once i told them we were officially back together.

"You guys are so mean." I pouted.

"We're just calling it as we see it. This is gonna end ugly. Just like it has been." Diego shook his head.

"Its like watching a movie over and over. It ends the same way. Every time." Vincent mentioned as he took a hit of his new joint.

"Not if you're watching the sequel." I bit my lip nervously.

"Guys leave her alone. If they wanna date again then let them. Its their relationship." Antonio rolled his eyes.

"Yeah until shit goes bad. Then we have to go pick up the pieces to keep the crew together." Martín shouted.

"Martín calm down." I let out a sigh. These boys are too damn loud.

"Where is the pendejo anyways?" Vincent looked over at me.

"He went to pick up Cesar from his friends house." I shrug.

"Oh shit." The guys shook their heads.

"What?"

Then we watched as Oscar got out of his car with Cesar.

"Oscar what happened to your eye?" I freaked out as he shook his head.

"Prophets?" The guys stood up.

"Yeah. Damien and his homies." Oscar winced at the pain as i examined his face.

"Lets go tell our dads. They'll take care of it." Diego stood up.

"Nah. Did you hear what Spooky said? He said Damien and his homies. They're our age. As the new generation of Santos we gotta handle this shit. We cant count on the older Santos to do everything. We'll look like pussies." Antonio looked at all the guys as they were ready for vengeance.

"Okay well can i clean your face first?" I look at Oscar worriedly as he nodded his head and helped Cesar inside.

—spookysblock

i need to stop ghosting this book and delinquent

I realy want to get them far for you guys but i also dont want to leave my older books in the dust.

Honestly i lost motivation to write.

Like i got all these ideas its just im too damn lazy to type it out. And when i have the free time too im just so exhausted from school work

😤 fuk school

But i promise you i will continue to update not because i feel obligated too. But because im really passionate about what i created😇❤️