⋆ ཾ༵༵༅ 15 ~ Battle

Steve was seen destroying one of the robots near the bridge that led out of town as Thor was taking some from his current position. Pietro sped through the crowd to see if there were any he could take and luckily there were. Spotting them arising, he sped through them; taking them all down in the process. "Friday, the Vision?" Tony asked. "Boss, it's working. He's burning Ultron out of the net. He won't escape through there." She replied. Just as she said that, Vision finished and let go, closing his eyes. Ultron groaned.

"You shut me out." Ultron said in frustration. "You think I care?" He added before throwing Vision on the ground and heading towards the machine. He placed a hand on it as he said "you take away my world," before twisting it and finishing off. "I take away yours." The machinery just below the city started to power up and Thor made it in time to look up from his spot to see it. As the city started to break apart due to the action, Thor took cover from the falling rocks and debris. All of the Avengers were now trapped in part of the city that had appeared to, not only be broken off from the rest, but flying upwards towards the sky. "Friday." Tony said.

"Sokovia is going for a ride." She replied. As the city started to rise higher and higher, Ultron started to speak. "Do you see the beauty of it? The inevitability. You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor. My swift and terrible sword. And the Earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal." Ultron finally finished saying.

"We gotta move." Bruce said. "You're not gonna turn green?" Natasha questioned. "I've got a compelling reason not to lose my cool." He told her and she smiled lightly at him saying that. "I adore you." She started to tell him as she gave him a kissing before tossing him backwards. "But I need the other guy." She added. That's when Hulk growled and came up. She looked at him as he smiled "Let's finish the job." She said and he grabbed her as they jumped up towards the pieces of rock that were falling from the city above. Once they landed, she said as she panted "I really hope this makes us even. Now go be a hero."

Pietro sped through he city, taking down robots along the way as Tony flew away from the city to see the whole picture and what he was dealing with. "The vibranium core's got a magnetic field. That's what's keeping the rock together." Friday told him. "If it drops?" Tony asked. "Right now, the impact will kill thousands. Once it gets high enough? Global extinction." She replied and he didn't like the sound of that one bit. Flying towards the city, she told him "that building's not clear. The 10th floor." He went in and saw the family huddled in the corner before spotting the bath tub. "Hi. Okay. Get in the tub!" He instructed and they as he grabbed it and flew them out.

"I got airborne, heading up to the bridge." Friday told him as Steve then got knocked over by a robot. "Cap, you got incoming." Tony announced as Steve that was currently getting up from behind slammed towards a car said "incoming already came in." People could be heard screaming around him. "Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job, tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed, walk it off." Steve added after. Pietro that was panting after taking a quick break, shook his head and sped back off to continue fighting. The city wasn't slowing down any time soon and the same mother that was talking with her child earlier when they were fighting Hydra was about to eat attacked when Hulk jumped in and destroyed the robot.

Wanda and Clint were placed together and fight alongside each other when Clint grabbed Wanda and smashed into the building next to them. "Go, go!" He yelled then Wanda crawled towards the wall as she said "How could I let this happen?"  Clint saw and asked her "hey, hey, you okay?" She muttered "this is all our fault." Clint touched her arm before adding on "Hey, look at me. It's your fault, it's everyone's fault. Who cares? Are you up for this? Are you? Look, I just need to know because the city is flying. Okay. Look, the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense."