Chapter Three

"Hmm...Luc... Ah." I moaned as Lucius kissed me possessively while his hand was pumped my genital.

"I'll make your body cry in so much pleasure, you'll never forget me and keep begging for more that you'll never leave me." He said possessively before I felt him pump faster and then he brought my neck forward before he bit into it hard making me shout in ecstasy as I came.

I woke up surprised at the dream that I had and then I took off the sheets to feel something sticky on my pants.

I was so embarrassed because this was the first time in my life this thing had ever happened and then I rushed into the bathroom and took a cold shower before I took the soiled pajamas and drew in the hamper.

I don't know what had happened to me because this was the first time such a thing had happened. I was worried that something had been broken in my body for a such a white, sticky and thick liquid had stained my clothes.

I had breakfast and luckily dad and Evie left before the time. I prayed that Hope would come fast because she was smart and she could tell me what was wrong with me.

When Hope finally came, I jumped in joy before I quickly pulled her into the study and then helped her get set before the lesson.

She knew I wanted to ask her something because I was anxious and was being a bit jumpy during the lesson.

"Spill it out, it's hard to teach when my student is distracted." She demanded before she dropped her pen and looked at me.

I felt my face turn red at the memory of the dream I had this morning and before I knew it, I felt something hard in my pants.

I looked down and squealed when I saw it but it didn't seem to go before Hope stood up and asked me what happened.

"I don't know! It just won't go away!" I cried as I rubbed my knees together.

Hope looked down at me before her eyes trailed at where my hard part was and then she hugged me and then cleaned my tears away.

"It's okay Lyric. God I knew I should have taught you sex education. I figured your dad won't give you the talk." She said before I looked at her.

"Talk?" She nodded like a dummy before she sighed and sat down beside me.

"There comes a time in every little boys life where he prepares to face his manhood." She started  explaining as I sat down listening to everything attentively.

What I experienced earlier this morning was a wet dream from her explanation, she told me about the changes that was happening and going to happen even though it was funny when she said I would never have most of those features. She taught me about sex and everything I needed to know about it.

"Any questions?" she asked before I nodded.

"Is sex possible between men?" I asked and then she coughed loudly with a bit of embarrassment.

"Who is he?" She asked as I felt myself blushing so hard then I covered my face.

"I met him last night. His really nice and he listens to me, his a businessman and he works with my dad and Evie. Oh his name is Lucius." I narrated to her making her blink.

"Do you mean handsome billionaire, Lucius Black?" She asked and I nodded before she shook her head.

"I'm not letting my innocent snow white get deflowered by some rich billionaire. Your even too underaged to be thinking of having sex with a twenty five years old man." She sounded like parent and I was confused what I did wrong.