Chapter Six

For about five days I've not stepped out of my room. I hadn't seen dad and I kept piling the food that the servants dropped whenever I was asleep because I didn't have an appetite.

After mourning for Noise, I've not been able to talk to Hope or Lucius.

Lucius. Maybe dad had told him what happened and he didn't want to see me because he hated me. Maybe he was angry with me or maybe just maybe he regrets knowing me.

Guilt and pain started to flood my mind but unlike the usual pain I was used to, this one felt like I was being punctured by a thousand needles. It was killing me inside slowly.

A week and two days had passed when I heard my room door open. I was reading one of the books I had read and then a maid came in.

"The master wants to see you." She said before she left.

I stood up from my bed and took a shower before I dressed up since I hadn't bath since last night.

I walked up to my dad's room and then I breathed in and out before I knocked.

"Come in." He said and then I entered before I entered.

"Sit down." He ordered and then I sat down but my eyes were not once on him.

"Lyric I know your hurt but I want us to put aside our differences." Dad said but I didn't answer him.

"Hmm... I'm sorry about what happened and for not wanting your side of the story. If you want, I can get you a new smaller dog." He informed me and then I stood up and then started walking to the door.

"I'm sorry too but if you think any other dog can replace Noise, then your wrong. Please let me be in peace, Noise has always been there when I needed someone more than you can ever be and your my dad." I confessed before I left the room hoping the tears in my eyes wouldn't fall.

I was walking down the hall and then passed the study. I paused on my step because I felt like playing the piano after so long.

I entered inside and sat by the piano before I played Amazing grace then lean on me which I sang along to.

🎵Lean on me, when your not strong, and I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on.
For it won't be long to love and need somebody to lean on. 🎵

When I was done, I closed the piano down. I was about to leave when I heard Evie's voice behind the door. I didn't want to see her so I hid under the table in the room.

The door opened and then I heard her come in laughing and she seemed to be with someone else.

I used the small hole under the table and watched as she and the stranger started kissing as they came closer to the table. I held my breath so I wouldn't make any noise as I heard them making love on top of the table.

"God I missed your touch. When will I see you again?" He asked Evie who laughed and then touch his chin.

"When we finally own everything. I now have Joseph at my feet ever since I faked a pregnancy." Evie said making my eyes widened in shock.

"What a naughty girl. I love my bad girl scheme." The man complimented her before he kissed her lips.

"I'm so glad that damn dog is dead. I never knew that my plan would work now there's a rift between father and son. Just two or three more steps and we've won." She said as the man started to tease her neck.

"Yes my queen, the fairest of them all." He said before she and the man laughed.

They both adjusted their clothes before they cleaned their mess and left the room.

I felt my body shiver in fear and anger. All this time Evie never loved my dad but he sincerely cared for her and never once denied her anything.

I left after sometime to my room as my head kept on playing her earlier conversation. Noise had died never of her lie.

I have forgiven her for all her past actions but I will never forgive her for this. I have to tell dad but how? I wondered as I went back to my room.

I laid down on my bed when I saw Lucius on top me making me surprised.

"Lucius what are you doing here?!" I asked in surprise and then he laughed.

"I came for business. I'm sorry that I haven't come visiting, I had to my parents to sort some problems." He apologized and then I hugged him because I had missed his warm embrace.

"Don't ever leave without telling me. I thought you hated me." I said as I fought hard against the tears that threatened to fall.

"Tell me what's wrong my love." He requested and then I sat down and started to tell him everything that happened when he was gone.

"Now your making me not want to leave you here." He said as he held my hand warmly.

"I can't leave my dad unprotected. I want to tell him the truth because I won't let Evie win." I told him but he touched my face.

"Your still a child and your too kind for your own good. If you take an action without being ready to slay, you will be slayed. She might hurt you or rather she will if things don't work out the way they should." He advised me but I was too stubborn to listen to his opinion.

"Promise me you won't do anything without proof." Lucius pleaded with me with those soft eyes making me relax.

"I promise." I said but I had my fingers crossed behind my back with a smile on my face.

We started to talk and I told him about the things I discovered. He told me about his trip and then I was glad that his mother was better after her surgery but he had to come back because he was aching to see me making me blush.

Lucius was about to leave and tried to kiss my forehead but I placed my finger on lips.

"I w-want y-you to kiss my lips." I said and then he smiled before he came close to my lips.

"Did you miss the feel of my lips on yours?" He asked making me blush hard. "Beg me."

I felt my face completely red when he told me to beg him for his lips on mine.

"P-please k-kiss me. Lucius." I begged with flushed cheeks and then Lucius smiled before he held my chin.

"That's a good boy."

He kissed me on my lips as I moaned at the feeling of the lips that I missed since he was away. I placed my hand behind his neck and then I gasped when I felt his hand tracing my spine, giving him entrance to enter my mouth.

Lucius has never been sweeter and filling his mouth reminded me of how much I missed him. I closed my eyes as I felt his slick, hot and slippery tongue on mine.

I felt his hand go under my shirt before he touched my stomach making me shiver before he pulled out so I could catch my breath. He removed his hand from under my shirt before he withdrew my hand.

"Goodnight my apple." He said before he kissed my head and left.

I smiled as I touched my swollen lips before I sat at the window and watched his car go.

It hurts to not being able to see him outside these walls.