Epiloge

"Lyric hurry up or you'll be late for work!" Lucius shouted from the car as he horned his car.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I responded as I entered the car before Lucius drove off.

"Great way to start your first day at work." Lucius said as I glared at him with a frown on my face.

"Who was the person who didn't let me sleep because he was too horny after seeing me cosplay? You didn't even let me sleep after the eight round and my lower back is killing me." I complained as Lucius blushed guiltily then concentrated on his driving.

When I clocked eighteen, Lucius and I had sex on my birthday as a gift. I went to college in Canada and then finally got a job as a veterinary doctor at a hospital. Lucius has been with me every step of the way but whenever he was horny he was like a bunny in heat. Never satisfied till he breaks my body and leaving me begging. We got married during my final year in college.

Evie was buried not too long after she died and her story died out after a month. The seven dwarves was closed down and made into a restaurant because Doc was currently dating my dad which was weird but I gave them my blessing because they deeply love each other.

Happy is in Sweden with both his boyfriends but he comes to visit every chance he gets. Lazy and Bashful are married with a daughter, Bunny. Dopey found a girlfriend, Sneezy is living the life, wild and free and Cairo is still single but he adopted a boy, Whitney, named in remembrance of me.

Carver is a surgeon in a hospital in Japan since his little brother's sickness inspired him. Don't worry his brother lives and is in his senior year of high school. Surprisingly, Carver has a girlfriend even though he told me that she is just an irresponsible friend who is his baby mama. So since he doesn't want her to abort the child, his taking care of her.

Thelma went to France to live with her husband that she got married to last year and from what I hear, we're expecting a boy.

"What's got you smiling apple?" He asked as he liked at me.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." I responded with a mischievous grin.

"Seeing you look so naughty is such a turn on, if that you weren't already late, I would have stopped the car and bend you over." Lucius said making me to pretend to be disgusted but we both knew I wasn't.

"We're here." Lucius said as I tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Let me out." I demanded but he gave me an amused look.

"You forgot something." He said as he pointed at his lips making me to laugh before I held his cheeks gently.

I kissed him gently but then he held my head so that I wouldn't make it a quick kiss then he used his tongue to seduce me into kissing him and it worked. When I was done, I pulled away and he gave a satisfying moan.

"Bye love. I love you." Lucius said as I came down from the car before I looked at him.

"I love you too Lucy." I teased him before I closed the door and then walked into the hospital.

Yeah life is good now or rather best now. Shit I'm late.