Chapter Eleven

Carver and I have been hanging out a lot lately that everyone in the school would drool, gawk, whisper or question why if we were together. The whole school assumed we were dating and I didn't want that since my appearance was enough to receive attention.

The club wasn't bad, full of weird people just like me especially the vice president Laura. An airhead who believes in the existence of Greek gods and loves nature to the fact that she doesn't use plastic or cut her hair.

"Well got the school play we have to find our prince and snow white. No offense White." Smiley said making me smile to assure her.

"I just have the perfect idea!" Laura said banging the desk and awakening from her nap in return, shocking us.

"We've never had a boy play the female lead in the drama because all the gay couples just want to be in the shadows but we can give them confidence with our new secret weapon." Laura said before she stood behind me and pointed on me.

"Me?" I asked before she nodded.

"And we can have Daniel Parish to play as the prince, heard he has the hots for you." Laura added making me slightly uncomfortable with the idea.

I wanted to say no but I didn't want to disappoint the club since everyone seemed supportive of this idea. I looked at Carver who looked calm before I sighed and looked at my hands.

"What do you think president?" Laura asked Carver whose silence made everyone pause.

"I don't agree. If your putting White on stage then put him as an invisible character." He said before everyone gave a victory look.

I have the feeling they were planning this from the start but who am I to oppose, I have to do this for the sake of the club.

"Then who do you suggest plays the prince?" Bella asked as Carver started to reason.

"Anyone but not Daniel or Jerry or the popular jocks."

"How about you?" Rowan asked Carver jokingly making everyone to laugh except me and Carver.

"That's left for White to decide if he wants me." He responded before everyone looked at me expectingly.

"Uhm..." Silence greeted everyone and everything as I looked one by one.

"I want to act with someone comfortable so I think I prefer if Carver does it."

"Any objection, president?" Laura asked before he sat back and shook his head.

All of them celebrated in victory as I shyly smiled at Carver on his decision for me to act as snow white. Not that I mind being the girl but the thoughts of Carver kissing me made my face feel hot.

"White could you cover up for me?" Quinn, one of the employees who didn't live here requested.

I nodded to his answer before I took the orders and marked the table each of them was to go.

I dropped the last order on the table and was about to leave when the man held my wrist preventing me from moving.

"Hey beautiful, when are you getting off work?" He asked as I tried to pull my hand away from him but he was strong.

"Playing hard to get, I like that. Just give me a kiss and I'll leave you alone." He said before he pulled me close and held one of my ass cheeks making me to move uncomfortably away but he gripped my ass tighter.

"Just one kiss and your number." He demanded as he tried to force his lips upon me as I softly called out for help.

I took his hand that was holding my wrist and then I bit hard into it making him to scream and let me go. He cursed at me before he raised his hand to slap me making me close my eyes. I waited for the slap but I didn't receive it before I slowly opened my eyes. Cairo was holding his hands caught in the air.

"What do you think your doing?" He asked before he released the man and threw him to the corner.

"The bitch but me! Let me meet your manager and have that bitch fired after seducing me and biting me!" The man complained making me tremble in mixed emotions. I was worried if Cairo would believe me but I said nothing.

Cairo walked up to me and then pulled me into his chest that was hard, muscular and made me feel so small even though I was.

"There's one thing I know about White and the thing is, his not a slut or a bitch. Also this is a host club and restaurant, seduction is our profession but it won't be funny when I charge you for harassing an underaged child for being a waiter." Cairo said meanly before the other six showed up.

"I'm the owner, Doc. So your the one that touched my kid huh?" Doc asked before the man gave a screwed look.

"I didn't know you owned here Doc. Sorry if I insulted your little brother." The man apologized nervously as Doc adjusted his glasses.

"What do you want us to do to him boys?" Doc asked making them all to laugh.

"I say we suffocate him with a pillow." Sleepy said before I heard some yeah.

"Let me sneeze on him and then we stuff him in hay." Sneezy said.

"Let Dylan tell a bad joke as Happy tickles him." Bashful said.

"Let Cairo pulverize him or Lyric decide!" Happy said before Doc looked at me.

"I don't want you guys to get in trouble for my sake but please I request that let him leave but never come here ever again." I said before Doc looked at him.

"You heard the kid, scram." Doc said before the guy ran out of the club making all of them including me to laugh.

"Thank you. Thank all of you got taking me in and helping me when I needed it the most." I said happily as my eyes glittered in tears.

"Your part of the family Lyric, no need to thank us." Dylan who we called Dopey said before he gave me a mischievous smile making me smile.

"Oh right boys, back to work. Time is money and waits for no man." Doc said as he checked his wristwatch before everyone scattered.

I got back to cleaning the table when Cairo held my hand gently and took the rag. His face looked softer than usual like he was actually feeling embarrassed but I wasn't so sure.

"I wanted to apologize about that day I insulted you. I know you've been avoiding me but I'm sorry. I won't ever be a jerk to you." Cairo said sincerely making me to smile.

"All is forgiven. I don't think your a bad person at all." I said before we both awkwardly laughed.

Cairo didn't let go of my hand so I gently tried to pull away. He let me go and when I went back to cleaning, he tapped.

"Lyric?" He called out to me before I turned and then he bent down and kissed me.

Cairo was kissing me?

He held my waist and then pulled me into the kiss. Cairo was a good kisser even though he was a little bit rough but I was surprised that I hadn't reacted when he kissed me, instead I kissed him back because I had all decided to let Lucius go for my sake. I placed my hands on his neck as he bit my lower lips gently.

I was melting into the kiss as he lifted me up and placed me on the table before he pushed his tongue into me. I didn't fight him and submitted myself to him before his hand entered my shirt and started to trace down my spine making me arch my back with the sensation.

He pulled back as we both panted for breath, his forehead on mine with our eyes never leaving mine. We were about to kiss again when I heard my name.

"Lyric?" It was a very familiar voice that I had hoped not to ever hear ever again.

I turned to see Lucius who looked angry and confused at the same time as he stared at me and Cairo.

If there was any word to used to describe this situation, I believe it to be... Oh fuck!