Chapter 1: A Lovely Red

(Reee-zay)

Satori is kinda gonna be the submissive partner for some of the story, but will then turn into a
Switch x switch

Rize's Kamimura POV

I stood on the roof in my black raincoat covering my uniform. I held the camera close to me as I looked through the lens. I took pictures of the trees covered in rain, and the sky cleared up a bit with rays of sunshine showing threw.

I took a step back and looked at my photos. I smiled and moved my short messy black hair a bit, not that it would help or anything. Putting my hood up, I walked closer to the edge with the camera close to my eye as I searched for something new. I've only ever taken pictures of things around me, rather than people. I do have some here and there, of my mother who's in the hospital. They are usually of her surrounded by flowers I give her every week, or my dad who's blind who regardless loves to garden with the help of my little sister.

I looked around and landed on a group of boys. They were the volleyball players. I think 2 of them are in a class next to mine. The really tall, intimidating one, the captain I think, as well as another dude who I can't make out from here other than his red hair...

He looked so pretty. Especially his color of red. I took a picture of him as a close-up and smiled at the result. I then turned again and took another of the whole team.

I panicked as I realized the flash was on this time and it was so bright. I must have moved something. I looked down and saw them looking up. I moved from the edge and wasn't visible anymore. I sighed in relief and looked at the photo. It was actually really nice.

I smiled and pulled my mouth cover on. I'm not sick but you can never be too safe. I listened to piano music and took my phone out, changing the music to something different. My ears were filled with beautiful music. It was Turning Page by Sleeping at last.

I listened and got closer aiming at the back of the school capturing a beautiful image of the sun rising since the school was still barely starting. "I've waited a hundred years, I'd wait a million more for you." I sang softly as I turned slowly looking for something new. I then stopped at the entrance of the roof. I saw a group of people. The camera focused and it was the volleyball players.

I quickly turned and bolted for the other exit. I may be slightly short, 5'3" but I'm fast. I slammed the door open and busted threw running. I heard them follow me down the stairs as I hid in a bathroom on the first floor I entered. I sighed in relief as I heard them pass. I looked out making sure the coast was clear. I then hurried down the hall to my classroom. As soon as I entered I removed my coat, put it on the back of my chair, removed my headphones and put them away, then lastly removed my mask and put that with my camera in my backpack.

I was left in my uniform with my white school coat over. I fixed my hair and turned around heading out into the hall outside my class. "Rize." Someone called. I turned and saw my friend. "Oh, hey Yukio." I said as I was a bit spooked. "You were on the roof again, weren't you..." She said her hands on her hips. "What?!?!? No of course not I was in the classroom...I just got here.." I said as I smiled trying to play it off. "Liar...I saw you running with people behind you." She said as she gritted her teeth.

Her expression changed as she looked behind me. She looked a bit scared and intimidated. "We don't want any problems.." She said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me a bit. I was confused and slowly turned to look at the person. Red.....

It was the red-haired dude from earlier. He had an intimidating smirk as he looked down at us with cold eyes. His height was impressive. "It was you wasn't it..." he sang as guys walked up behind him. The whole volleyball team.