Chapter 16: Concert and Bubble Bath

Rize's POV

The week went by so fast. It was wonderful and full of memories. I became more acquainted with the rest of the volleyball team and found out that's who Shirabu invited.

I was currently backstage in my dressing room. I was looking at my reflection as I put on my black lipstick. I had dark makeup around my eyes that made my gold color stand out, as well as a black wig that made me look like I had long black straight hair.

I stood up and looked at my outfit. I had on a mesh t-shit crop top that was denser at the top and more showing after it passed my chest but stopped above my belly button.

I also had black high waisted ripped jeans and fishnet stalkings that made me feel sexy. I had combat boots on and various chains on my belts and neck. With a lot of silver chains and rings on my hands and fingers.

My look was completed with a single red ribbon that just hung around my neck. I drank some water then walked out after my agent walked in telling me it was time.

The show itself was almost as amazing as every show I've done before. There was fire, lasers, and the area was packed. I'm basically a rock star who sings about anything and everything. Other then the things my manager suggests I sing differently. Sometimes I'll shout and scream, or maybe it'll be soft.

There were various erotic hints like chains and wipes as well as some dancer having red rope displayed around there chest to make them look vulnerable.

At the end of the show, I walked to the place the golden ticket people are which was the very front. They stood in a 5 feet gap between me and the normal fans, so they had plenty of room and even had chairs if they wanted to sit.

I sat on the edge of the stage and took the ribbon off. Shirabu was in front of me and watched with blush and excitement as I put the ribbon around his neck and tied it with a bow.

"Boom," I said and with that, red confetti exploded and the show was over with flashing lights.

I was taken off stage after waving and touching some fan's hands and taken to a meet and greet. After signing and talking to so many people there was a small gathering and thank you to everyone who helped make this happen.

I was now in a limo super tired heading home. I snuck the guys in making sure no one saw and drove them back to the dorms.

We all said our goodnights and they all thanked me for a wonderful time. It was already 12 in the morning and I was walking tiredly back to my dorm.

"Hey!!" I heard a loud whisper from behind me. I stopped glancing back. I was currently in a black trench coat in some spare clothes I brought so I won't be recognized. The only thing I had left was my make up.

I saw Satori jog over quietly and motion that he wanted to walk me. I nodded and we got to my room. I let him in and we unloaded.

He asked if he could stay over and I agreed. I grabbed a grey sweatshirt from my uncle's boxes and even found some normal black sweatpants shorts.

I walked over and set them on the bed. I then dug around and took out some mustard-colored silk sleeping PJs. It was spaghetti strapped and had cute shorts.

While I was getting my stuff Satori showered and dressed. I finished by grabbing a black oversized sweatshirt putting everything in it.

I walked out and saw Satori wall. He only had the sweatpants shorts on and was shirtless. I blushed a bit as I walked passed him heading into the restroom.

I set my things down turning the shower on. I also ran a bath in the tub beside the shower. "Are you gonna bath after you shower?" Satori's asked. I hadn't closed the door yet so I guess he was just watching me.

"Yeah. I'm gonna take all this make-up off than scrub my body clean. I then will relax with some lavender bath salts." I said as I set everything up.

I then walked over to the sink and removed my lip piercing. Satori watched me take all the make-up off and just kinda observed.

I was now bare face and was ready to shower. I glanced over and pushed him slightly away. I closed the door not locking it and got into the shower after stripping.

When I finished showering I got out and put bubble bath mix into the bath. I moved it around till it was all foamy and got in. It was a fairly large tub so I just got on one side and relaxed my body.

I heard a creak and glanced at the door. "So you just gonna leave me outside while you have a bubble bath?" Satori's asked from the other side of the door.

"If you're bored, you can always join me," I said in a teasing voice. I of course was joking until I heard the door open. (The bubbles and suds covered the main parts of her chest but her shoulders and collar were exposed.)

"May I?" I heard Satori said as he stepped in blushing with a smirk. I didn't know if he was being serious but I found myself not showing I was affected by his words. I give a sly smile then looked away with my back to the door.

"Up to you Bunny," I said teasing emphasizing from the pet name. I smiled knowing I beat him but what I didn't expect was the door shutting and footsteps approaching.