Chapter 8: Seeing her again

Rize's POV

It's been a couple of weeks now. School has been ok, nothing fun of course. I finished recording all the songs so I couldn't really have any free time after that Sunday.

I've also been sending in some of my photos and getting them taken care of. I've been growing bored. Its a Friday thankfully. I haven't even had any time to spend with Satori, other then some hellos in the halls and before school.

I was waking back to my dorm barely able to walk. My body was sore. As soon as school was over I had one more thing to do and it was around 5 right now.

I unlocked my door and almost fell. I felt myself slowly drifting. I've been working myself to death...learning dances for the music videos. I just need to start filming next month.

I slowly walked in dropping my stuff. Then I was about to walk in more and close the door but I felt myself falling forward. I closed my eyes excepting defeat.

Satori's POV

I'm so sad, I haven't been able to spend much time with Rize at all. I've seen her a little, but currently I've seen her looking super tired.

I was walking threw the dorms wanting to spend time with her and tell her to cool down and just relax. I had some bags with snakes and stuff, excited to see her. I then saw her, I was gonna say hi then saw her a little woozy.

I then saw her falling. I ran, dropped my bags and and grabbed her in my arms. She was sleeping breathing heavily. "Hey! Rize!" I shouted. She was moving a bit, oh thank god. I got up with her in my arms.

I shut the door with my foot then walked in heading to her room. I pushed it open and set her on her bed. I then removed her shoes and jacket leaving her in her clothes.

She had black shorts, black thigh high stalkings, a black long sleeve...and thigh garters -/////-. She had a huge red trench coat that was covering her shorts but now that I look at her, she's dressed very.....showing.

Maybe that's just her style....she then suddenly moved and grabbed a pillow holding it near her. I sighed smiling as I left her going back to the door, picking the bags up, and taking my shoes off.

I then made sure I didn't make a mess and picked her stuff up she dropped. A box of pictures frames and some photo envelopes. She also had her backpack purse and camera.

After putting her stuff in her room I removed my jacket by the door and went back to her side. After school I had gone to my dorm after Rize didn't answer, I guessed she left.

I had changed and after watching a couple of movies I came back to see if she returned after dressing in some sweats and a black long sleeve. I wouldn't have guessed she would keep putting so much work on herself.

I laid beside her and saw her calming down with her breathing. I smiled and went out of her room. I walked to her kitchen to get her something to drink and eat after she wakes. I also put the bags beside the table. It's just some snakes and food. I put them away so they wouldn't go bad.

Her freezer was full of frozen food...she must have not had time to cook for herself. I looked in her fridge and saw some fresh food. I began to make food for her after cleaning around.

...Rize...when I make you mine, you won't be tired, I'll help you make money. When I make you mine I'll make you fresh food so you won't eat that frozen crap...when I'm yours, I'll take some of the daily chores so you won't need to live like this...

I finished making food and heard a sound. I walked over to her room and peeked in seeing her try to get out of bed. She then almost feel. I went in and caught her.