Chapter 11: Hair

Rize's POV

The game could only be described as a vicious fight. The oposite team were bob cats, so it was kinda like a battle. Whoever got hunted down and slaughtered would have to admit defeat.

We were into the 1st set, almost winning and I can't express how I felt. I received 7 balls already, the opposite side hadn't got a single point while we had more than half of them by now. There spiker was good but Satori and Taichi were really talented in denying them victory in an sort.

I didn't need to pay much attention for the blockers did most of the work with me just saving some balls here and there. I was kinda turned on to be honest. Of course I can kinda hide it, but the way Satori looks at the enemy when they are denied a point...the look of despair of knowing they won't get past him. It's making me blush in all the right places.

My minds racing. I don't know what I want. To be in the field of his gaze when he looks at someone like that. Or to make him feel the same way the enemy feels.

Wakatoshi served but the ball went out which gave them a point. The only one they earned so far. It was there tuned to serve. I was so excited I didn't know my body move on it's own.

I had leaped to my right receiving a ball that was served, it would have landed right at the corner gaining a point, but I caught it and it went up. "Chance ball!!" The opposite team shouted.

I smiled a bit knowing it won't be a good chance. I was gonna fall but I caught myself with both my hands as legs went up in the air. I did a cartwheel, landing, and running to the oposite side of the court.

They tried spiking a ball that managed to get passed Tendō which got me mad. I did a low stance and caught the ball delivering it to Shirabu. Wakatoshi took the court by storm as he ran to the ball that was set.

By the looks of it, he's only gonna spike using about 20%. He spiked the ball which they tried to receive but couldn't. The ball swerved off the liberos arm and was out. They touched it last so we got the point.

We had won the first set. It was a normal best out of 3, and the rest of the game went on. Satori and Taichi were on there A game. They barely let them get a ball through. We didn't even use a time out. While the challenger used all of theirs.

In the end they only got 6 points in the second set. But we destroyed them gaining a win. Everyone was cheering surrounding Wakatoshi who just kept a normal expression. I smiled as I was excused by the coach to get water.

"You surprised me Mrs. Kamimura. You weren't a handicap at all. You fought hard." The coach said. I tuned to my right and saw him keeping a stern expression. "Thank you sir." I said turning and bowing to him.

After we said thank you for the game, the losing team left in shame. We cleaned up and most of the guys had taken off.

I finished gathering the balls then went to my stuff. I stretched my arms over my head, pulling on them. When you finish playing a sport it's important to stretch. I then packed my stuff and was ready to leave.

"Rize. You were amazing out there." A voice said from behind me. A wave of lust and desire swept threw me, making my want more. I calmed down and turned to look at him with a normal expression.

"Thanks. You were great too. I really enjoyed this game." I said smiling as I held my hands behind my back.

"I really really mean it. I didn't know you had such skills...Wakatoshi was telling us about your whole Nekoma thing." Satoris said rubbing his neck and slouching.