Chapter 7: Peircings!!!

Rize's POV

I got everything ready and sterilized what I was gonna probably use depending on what he wanted. I was also eating some chocolate ice cream. He decided to have some later, but I wanted some so bad. "What about I do a tongue piercings? Like yours." He said pointing to a picture while sitting at the edge of my bed.

"That's a good one. It's hidden so you don't get in trouble at school. Which gives it time to heal. But I do want to add, sometimes depending on the person it will swell your tongue. Plus when doing volleyball you have to take it easy but most likely not play at all." I said as I showed him mine.

"Does it feel weird?" He asked getting closer and looking at it. "Wanna feel it?" I asked grabbing his chin. He swallowed then blushed. Like he was waiting for me to do something.

"You have to give consent.." I said as I went and whispered it into his ear. I then let him go and saw the movie stop. "What do you wanna watch while I do the piercing. Well, if you still want to do it. You can back out up until the needles is about to penetrates the tissue." I said as I looked through the movies.

"You're such a tease..." I heard him say. I glanced and saw him crossing his arms pouting. It made me blush a bit and smile at his cuteness. "Ok..." I said as I went to my vanity.

I grabbed some hand sanitizer and walked over to him. I sat down beside him and took his hands. I put sanitizer on his hands and motions for him to rub it in. He did and was a little confused. When he was done and it was dried, I grabbed one of his hands as well as a tissue and put that on my lap.

I looked at him for a second and smirked. "Ready?" I asked. He was confused but nodded awkwardly. I then grabbed his pointer finger and put it in my mouth. I licked it and pressed my piercings against it.

I then grabbed the tissue and took his finger out of my mouth. I cleaned it and took more sanitizer cleaning his hand. I looked back up at him and he was steaming with blush.

"That's how it feels." I said smiling. I then got off the bed and grabbed the box of gloves. He sat there for a second then took his hands back. "You still wanna do this?" I asked as I put gloves on.

He thought for a second sweating. He then looked at me and nodded. I smiled and grabbed a key above the door frame. I went to the extra room which is supposed to be my roommates, but I use it as a studio. I grabbed the chair from the computer and rolled it over. I then locked the door and went back.

It had a head rest and was comfortable. I moved my chair from my vanity and put that in place. He stood up and took a deep breath sitting down. I looked through my piercings box with the section of my newer piercing.

"So, I have some new ones still in the bags, it's better to start with a normal one." I said showing him his choices. They were stainless steel silver, black, gold, and a rusty color. He thought for a second then smiled.

"What do you think? Black or silver?" He asked grabbing the small bags from my hand. "I like the black one." I said smiling showing him it was the same one I had. He grinned happily and grabbed it. "Then I pick this one." He added shaking it.

"Ok. Coming right up." I said taking some solution in a little cup. "Here. Put your tongue in here, it will numb it, so it won't hurt as much." I said handing him the cup.

He nodded and did as instructed. I grabbed a little table from my studio which was on wheels. I put a tray down and put everything I needed. From the look of Satoris face his tongue was getting numb and he was nervous by the tools.

"Now put the solution in your mouth for a bit then spit it back into the cup." I said as I got ready. He did so and was doing well.

He set the cup at the vanity and I grabbed a marker and got close to him. "No open." I said grabbing his chin. He blushed a bit then did so sticking his tongue out. I marked a little dot, then backed away a bit making sure it was fine.

"Sometimes piercing can be put in wrong, and could be uncomfortable in your mouth. They can even chip away your teeth, so I want to make sure its good." I said as I got close again and showed him with a mirror. He nodded and I continued.

I grabbed a scissor like tool which got him nervous again. "Oh boy.." he said as he looked forward his hands on the arms of the chair. He had a firm grip. "You can back out up until I put the needle in." I reminded him as I got it ready.

He took a deep breath and looked determined. I got closer but for some reason I couldn't get a good angle. I didn't want to mess up...

"Hey, I'm sorry, can I sit on your lap?" I asked as I had the scissor like tool in my hand. "I-If it makes it easier." He said trying to hide his nervousness.

"Thank you. Again sorry." I said as I got the table closer. I then sat on his lap straddling him. He looked awkward and didn't know what do to with his hands. I grabbed a paper like sheet that they used at dentists and made him hold it like a tray under his jaw.

"This is if you droll during the whole thing. It won't take long, it's just a 'just in case'." I said as he got ready. He then stuck his tongue out and I positioned the tool on the dot.

I got the needle ready and he got sweaty again. I looked at him for a second to see if he wanted to back out. But he closed his eyes and took a few breath.

I put the needle on the hole and got closer kissing his forehead pushing the needle in. I pulled back and he was blushing. I then reached over putting the cover on then grabbing the piercing. I put it in then screwed it.

"Wait you're done?" He asked reaching for the mirror. "I didn't notice." He said looking at his tongue. "Sorry I wanted to distract you. Closing your eyes kinda made me think your head was going, 'don't think about it', which makes you think about it more." I said chuckling.

He set the mirror down and looked at me. "That was fun." I said as I took the gloves off and was about to get off him, but he grabbed my waist. "You know, I kinda like this..." he said as he got closer to me, my lips.

I put my hand on his mouth and giggled. "You're gonna get it infected if you try that. You have to wait about 3 weeks before it's fully healed. So nothing crazy for a bit." I said as I took my hand back.

He sighed and looked at me. "I cant help myself..you're so beautiful." He said as he tilted his head. This made me blush. "Now who's easy?" He asked smirking.

"You don't wanna go there..." I said as I smiled innocently. He looked confused them blushed. "Thought so." I said as I got off him. I looked at my phones and saw it was pretty late.

"Ewwwww...school." I groaned as I put everything away. "Oh yeah, I guess I better get going....gotta get ready for tomorrow." He said standing and groaning as well.

After saying our good byes and telling him how to take care of his new piercing, I also gave him a care paper with restrictions. He thanked me then left. I cleaned up and laid on my bed. I blushed furiously for everything we did today...the pinning and straddling.... -////-

His hands on my waist, firm and strong...Jesus...he's attractive... I sighed as I turned my lights off after dressing for bed and going to sleep...