Chapter 19: I'm grade A... pt.3

Rize's POV

It was hot and steamy. We shared a kiss full of passion and want. Then I felt him run his fingers through my hair, tugging lightly.

"I'm about to turn up the heat, Kitten." Satori said as he pulled back from our kiss. He ran his fingers through my hair going down my body.

He ran one over my ass and held the bottom of my thigh lifting me a bit. I had my arms around his neck my chest against his with my back slightly arched while attacking him with kisses and love bruises.

Satori leaned in smirking and whispered in my ear. "Hold on till it's over."

I smirked and kissed his neck. "Honey, you'll be screaming my name by the end." I said as I slid one hand down and grabbed his dick. I pulled back seeing him look turned on while biting his lip blushing red.

I rubbed it gently and watched his reactions. I then felt him squeeze my thigh and run his fingers too my lower region.

We were both at this point pleasuring each other and it could be heard in our breathing and soft moans.

We kept at a slow pace till I felt him stop and grab me firmly. I released him as well and we kissed each other while he readied himself at my entrance.

I felt him slowly set me on top of him and was moaning at the pain mixed with pleasure. With Satori shaking more and more every inch

He slowly moved me against him and we became moaning mess. "Faster.." I said finishing my word with a moan as I arched my back a bit feeling him already go at a quicker pace.

He leaned forward and set me down going quicker and quicker. He hit the right spot each time and it felt amazing. I held on to his neck and hair and tugged lightly feeling him moaning into my neck.

I then gasped in pleasure when I felt him bite me and thrust hard. "Fuck." I said as he kept going. "That's not my name.." He said kissing my neck.

"Rize~Ill give it to you till your screaming my name." Satori whispered into my ear as he squeezed my ass with one hand and kissed my neck.

"Satori." I said softy. He went hard and I felt him bite harder on my neck. "Louder." He whispered. I felt myself reach my peak and let out a loud moan with his name. "Satori!" I shouted as I finished and heard him do so as well. We were both now a breathing sweating mess.

"I love you Satori" I said as we both embraced each other with a passionate kiss. "I love you more Rize." He said as he got out of me and stood up. He held on to the bed breathing heavily and shaking.

"So I'm guessing, no round 2?" I asked smirking. "We got all the time in the world Rize." He said chuckling. He then sat on the bed and turned to look at me. He put a hand on my check and I kissed it.

"I didn't even get the rope out." I said jokingly winking at him as I covered my self in the blanket. "Should have told me before we started." He said chuckling. I giggled too and waited as he left to the bathroom with his sweatpants shorts in his hand.

I put on a random oversized t-shirt and got into my covers. I took a deep breath and snuggled onto my side.

I heard the door open and glanced seeing Satori walk in yawning. I lifted the covers and he crawled in embracing me and kissing my forehead.

"Good night Kitty." He said. And with that our wonderful night full of pleasure and passion was complete by three simple words.

I could almost see our future. I had true hope in my heart it would last forever.