Chapter 13: Monstrous Rage

Tendō's POV

We laid there for a bit till I had to leave. School was tomorrow so I had to go. ;-;

After getting to my dorm I noticed my Waka wasn't here. Strange. I guess maybe he went out to the bathrooms.

While Rize has a full apartment like dorm, the rest of us just have the small ones like normal. Rize's living situation costs a lot which makes senses.

After getting ready for bed and getting my uniform ready for tomorrow, I laid down and slept. Dreaming of my princess.

MORNING!!!

Rize's POV

After Satori left yesterday I had slept and dreamt of the weirdest thing.

I ignored my thoughts and kept walking to school. I got up super early today and made it out of the dorm building.

I then started walking to the main campus. As I walked I had some flash card that I was using to study for an exam I have next week.

It's gonna be really big and will be challenging. I smiled as I was flying through the flash cards. I'm good at studying as well as good at exams and such so I'm not worried.

"HEY HEY!!~" Someone said from behind me. This caused me to stop and glance back. I saw Satori waving while walking with the volleyball team.

I stopped and smiled waving back. We talked and as we arrived at school hung around till we parted ways heading to our classes.

We had lunch together after Tendo found me eating on the rooftop since it wasn't raining or anything. He was being really nice and amazing.

Before school was over I had left and had a small talk with my agent. He wanted to talk about a live show I would do in a couple days that was up for discussion.

It was last minute for me but apparently he had been thinking about it for months. I agreed and was actually happy as long as I got enough sleep this time.

I now was heading back to school to pick up any homework or anything I might have missed as well as grabbing my notebook I left in class.

There was hardly any students and it was getting dark fast. So I did it quickly. When I was done I decided to get a snack but the student store was closed.

I remembered the convenience store and made my way over. I bought some chips, but also decided to pick up some ramen as well as hot items.

I was walking back to campus which was just a street away, but then I got a call and kept walking trying to scrabble with my bags to answer.

"Hello?" I answered. "Hey Hey!! Thought for a second you wouldn't pick up, but I knew you wouldn't disappoint~." A cheerful voice said on the other end.

A smile came to my face as I answered and when I told him I was heading back to campus he insisted to come get me.

"Satori, really it's ok. I'm just a street away." I said as I kept walking seeing an alley then looking forward. "No no no. I'm gonna come get you. You never know what's out there." He said and soon we said our good byes and I couldn't talk him out of it.

I smiled as I kept walking not hearing someone calling me. "I said hey!! Are you listening!?!" Someone said as I was snatched from the street pulled into the alley I had seen.

I opened my eyes and was being held by my colar against the wall, with a blade to my neck. "Awww...did I frighten you??? Hey, you're wearing the Shiritorizawa uniform....I thought those students would be smart..or were you just ignoring my words??" He said as he got closer to me, staring me down.