Chapter 12: Sadist

Rize's POV

We laid there in silence for a minute then I heard him gulp a bit swallowing his saliva.

I smirked. "You know, switches sometimes automatically switch between the two in different scenarios," I said as I got out of his embrace. I sat up on the edge of the bed near him.

"You like to try and be dominated, but you also enjoy seeing me submit to you," I said as I smirked and glanced seeing him blush as he looked down fiddling with his fingers.

"That's cute....now, how do I explain this...?" I questioned putting my finger to my chin. "My fetish doesn't have to be sexual but it can be. Just for the record." I said as I stood up.

I went to my bookcase and looked for a book. I then found it and walked to the bed sitting down. Satori sat up and moved sitting beside me.

I opened the book of random fetishes and found mine. "This specific hair fetish involves enjoying touching as well as having their hair touched. It can be sexual but it doesn't have to be. When in a sexual way-.." I said but stopped handing him the book.

"You can finish it if you want. But I want more than you just touching my hair. Something else." I said as I stood up and walked out of the room. I grabbed my laundry and went to clean my clothes.

When I finished putting the clothes in and starting the machine and went back to my room and grabbed my bag going to my separate room putting my stuff away.

When I came back I got my room I saw Satori flipping threw the pages. "Awww are you trying to find yours?? HEY IF YOU TELL ME YOURS THAT'S EQUIVALENT!!" I shouted as I put my hands on my hips smirking.

He jumped a bit startled and began to blush furiously sweating. "I don't think I have one." He said in a whisper like voice nervously looking to the side.

"Everyone has one. You just probably never really thought about it." I said giggling a bit as I grabbed my phone and sat on my bed beside him.

I grabbed the book and looked at him. "Hey!!! Your fetish is as clear as day." I said as I flipped the pages to the S section. "Sadist?" He questioned as I pointed.

"Of course!! A person who tends to derive pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others." I said in a matter of fact tone.

"Oh, that makes sense. I guess the humiliation part works well in volleyball and such." He said as he put a finger on his chin and began to think.

I smiled like an idiot for getting it. I then got up and went to my bookshelf putting the book back very proud of my accomplishment.

"Well that's half your rewards now," I heard Satori say. I was about to turn but I was grabbed. His left hand held my chin forward and his other was across my chest on my left waist.

I then felt his breath on my neck as he bent down a bit putting his chin on my right shoulder. "Do you want the other half?" He said in a whisper. I could feel a smirk on his face with the words he just said.

A shiver went down my spine out of surprise. I then gathered myself. His hand on my chin moved but was still holding me. He had moved his thumb so it was gliding over my lips.

I then smirked internally for what crossed my mind to do. I then opened my mouth and caught his thumb.

I felt his grip losses on my chin so I glanced back at him. His eyes were almost glowing and his face was red as well. He had his eyes focused on my lips.

I then sucked on in slightly and licked it. I felt my piercing glide over his thumb. I moved my hand and held his as I took his thumb out of my mouth.

I licked my lips and smirked. I was about to grab his other hand to take it off my waist but suddenly Tendō threw me towards my bed.

I landed on the edge and looked up at him. He was looking down at me like prey. A slight smirk on his face with his almost bored but glowing eyes. The dim lights in my room didn't help..

He approached. I then swiftly put my right foot on his chest. "Not so fast pretty boy," I said as I smirked. My foot caused him to stop.

"You're something else if you get turned on by such little things," I said as I dropped my foot and rolled over laying on my pillows.

"And you're such a tease." He said chuckling as he got on the bed and laid beside me. I turned the tv on and put a movie.

I put a horror one and left it at that. I then glanced and Satori was on his side facing me. "What?" I asked getting on my side facing him.

"You're so gorgeous." He said putting a hand on my cheek. His fingers leaving trails of warmth. "You're so cheesy," I said giggling.

"Yeah, I know. But you're blushing." He said as he wrapped his arms around me bringing me close to his chest. He had his head on mine and I could feel his strength in his arms holding me like a dog holds an egg in its jaws. Careful as not to hurt or crush me.

"Satori. I'm gonna be honest with you. Why do you hang around me? We aren't even dating, yet you do all these little things. I respond of course but still." I said as I drew circles on his chest.

"Then let's date Rize." He said sounding cheerful as he nuzzled me closer.

"You know Satori. We hardly know each other. Sure we have been spending time together and you are regularly in my apartment. But that's so sudden." I said giggling.

"I know, but these little moments of ours, I enjoy them so much. So right now you're the only one I have my eyes on. But if you wanna think about it I understand." He said as he took a deep breath.

At that moment I could hear his beating heart. It was drumming nervously, almost unsure.

"Thanks, Satori. Just gonna try and think about it. Mostly because there are a lot of factors that add on to me having a relationship." I said as I closed my eyes for a bit.

"No problem princess. Just don't take to much time or you'll worry me." He said as he kissed my head.

I smiled lightly then blushed crimson red feeling him run his fingers through my hair.

"It's so soft!! Like Im petting a bunny. NO! A kitten." He said as he kept touching, caressing, and feeling my hair up.

I controlled myself and just enjoyed it at this point.

What a weirdo.