Author's Note

Hi there, I hope you are doing well.

Thank you for giving this book a chance. I wish for you to enjoy it to the fullest.

You can also check out my other book "The Lady in Black". It can be read as a standalone which depicts the story of the youngest Kentshire which takes place in the far future than the events of this book.

To all those who read my first book "The Lady in Black", as promised I am starting Oliver's and Hannah's story with the beginning of a brand new year. And I am very much excited to write their story. The events of this book take place at the very beginning of Kentshire romances so we won't be seeing Kat, Sarah or Chloe in this book.

This is my second book and although I am a voracious reader, I am a beginner in writing. So, I look forward to all of your suggestions and advice. English is not my first language so I request you all to help me with the grammar and sentence structure and all the way I can improve my writing.

It is my original work and any resemblance to any stories real or unreal is a complete and pure coincidence. Please, comment to your heart's content but don't be rude. I look forward to your encouragement and positive criticism.

The new chapter will be updated weekly.

It takes a lot of effort to put a story into words so please do not copy my work and show your encouragement by voting and sharing.

Though you may vote alone you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.

Thank you.

- Praneeta