Grape Juice 🍇

"It's tonight," she whispered to herself, staring at her reflection in the mirror hanging on her wall. "He'll be here tonight..."

As she sat on her bed with her hands placed above her knees like a well-mannered lady, Eun-Byeol inhaled a bag of air and exhaled it just as quick.

"I wonder if something really does happen..."
"Is there really someone who owns me?"
"Is he as scary yet as innocent-looking like mum said?"
"HAS HE EVER KILLED ANYONE?"

Eun-Byeol dropped her nails that she was biting with thoughts that branched out further and stared at her feet.

"Why would he want to take me? I'm not that pretty...he can just reject me if I annoy him, right?"

She's been waiting for this moment for over 9 years but suddenly she became blank and lost.

On her bed-side-desk sat a clock that was loudly ticking making Eun-Byeol even more unsettling.

"It's 11:32," she whispered to herself being unable to lay comfortably with the thought that 'Satan' would smash through her bedroom door and dissolve her existence from the face of this Earth.

"I doubt something will actually happen...right?..."

BOOM!

As Eun-Byeol lifted herself from a side position, she had fallen asleep whilst waiting for something to happen...THIS SOMETHING TO HAPPEN!

"Yoon Eun-Byeol?" a soft and gentle voice said at her bedroom door as there wasn't even a door, then had she realized bits and pieces of her wooden entrance scattered near the feet of her bed.

Her eyes were so wide open that it hurt. She looked from the scattered pieces of her bedroom door to a beautiful teenage boy.

'He's a psycho after all! SOMEONE HELP ME!'

As she admired the pretty boy who had wavy curls hanging from his forehead, she couldn't figure out the right expression in a situation where your door had been blasted down but came through it was an angel in white.

Eun-Byeol didn't have many thoughts at that moment but one of them was the one she was thinking through.

"Are you Eun-Byeol?" the boy asked, walking into the room silently.

"N-no, No, I-I'm not, you have the wrong room, she lives on the 6th floor, s-sorry,"

The boy hesitated and then looked at the ground.

"Wah, I've blasted another wrong door down, my apologies, Miss," as he spoke lightly and sighed longly.

"Do you have any grape juice? Please?" he asked with glittering eyes as he scruffed his hair, gripping his teeth with a head-tilt.

"Y-yes, in the fridge," she replied with a hesitant grin and stuttering tone.

He walked out of her room and she followed behind him discreetly.

"What's your name?" he asked pouring a glass of grape juice for himself on her kitchen bench.

"W-what's your name?" she stuttered in reply as he only smirked.

"Huening-Kai Kamal, and you?"

"My name is Yoo-" she paused and he continued to pour his glass.

"Y-Yoo-Yu-Rin...mm...Song Yurin,"

"Thanks for the juice, Song Yurin-ssi," he bowed his head and grinned gratefully at the struck Eun-Byeol who was only admiring the clothing, facial features and aura that this handsome stranger had brought into her apartment.

He was wrapped in white, almost a school uniform that was sown by angels for angels, ethereal. A badge that's small, tinted with the colour of dark blue sat on the left of his milky white covered chest as he stood uncrooked. The boy had a glow in Eun-Byeols eyes and it made her heart patter quietly. He was almost a walking painting, a piece of art from the utmost beautiful artists.

"Yoo-Rin-ssi," he said warmly, placing the cup on the bench aimlessly.

"Yes?" she replied, removing her eyes from his white uniform to his soft black eyes.

"Do you live here alone?" he asks scanning the apartment gradually.

Eun-Byeol glanced at him thinking of his possible intentions and looks away but still watching him from the corner of her eye.

"Aniyo, I live with my mum also, she's working right now though..."

Kamal then grabbed another cup from the cupboards above his head and filled it with grape juice before handing it to 'Yoo-Ri' with a simper.

"Drink up," he insisted with a gracious smile which made Eun-Byeol feel at ease yet still cautious.

"Oh, Thank you, HueningKai-ssi," she grinned back and chugged it as she had been parched within these swift 10 minutes.

"Yurin-ssi," Kamal said with a dry chuckle then a grin.

"I know who you really are...I'm sorry,"

Eun-Byeol looked up from her empty cup and stared into the glowing eyes of the white angel and laughed heavily, dazed, closing her sight slowly.

'He drugged me'