Fool me one time, shame on me.

In a shady room ignited by the glimpses of sun-rays through the dark beige curtains, Eun-Byeol breathed in and out slowly, opening her eyes even more so.

"Did Kai drug her or bloody spell her? She's been sleeping for hours, it's already 1pm,"

"Her eyeball roofs are moving! Soobin-ah!"

"She's waking up! Taehyun-ah!"

"You 2 are going to wake her up with your loud mouths,"

"Just go get Huening-ah! Hurry!"

"So loud,"

Footsteps fill Eun-Byeol's ears as she hears the pitter-patters racing around her.

"I think she's awake!" one yelled.

"Her eye roofs went away! That means she's awake!" another shrieked.

"Don't get too close to her, Kamal won't like it," 

"Kamal doesn't like anything, his face never changes,"

"Would you want 2 idiots touching your brothers' bride-to-be?"

"Well...not really,"

"Oi! He just called us idiots! You idiot!"

"You're growing braver everyday little one,"

"Well you two ain't a pair to be scared of, I'm much more afraid of Kamal than you both and not because he looks scary but because I can never figure him out,"

"Drink his grape juice and then you'll see his face change. Oof, just thinking about it gives me chills,"

"He labelled it Hyung, you even saw his name,"

"Whatever, it's not like he'll die without it,"

Eun-Byeol lay frozen, listening to the conversation of unfamiliar voices...not wanting to move an inch.

"Is she just gonna lie there though...?" she heard a boy say and immediately closed her eyes again.

She hears footsteps approach her side, getting louder and louder...

"I swear her eyeball-roofs lifted up..."

She has chubby cheeks...so cute!! ^^

"Don't think such things, she's not yours,"

"Stop reading my thoughts already! You're so annoying and disrespectful of one's privacy!"

"It's not a selective type of thing, but only Kai knows that because he actually listens!" Taehyun shouted as Yeonjun scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Where is he anyway? Did you call him?"

"Yes, I sent him a fire signal, he should be here soon, probably still having a conversation with Gyu,"

"How are they even brothers?! One's so calm and the other is so hot-tempered, you can barely make a joke around Beomgyu because he gets pissed off so easily!"

"When will you 3 learn to shut your mouths?" a fierce voice said walking through the door. It was Beomgyu.

"O-oh Gyu, you're here?"

"Am I not allowed to be?"

"Hey, Gyu...we were just surprised, calm down, eh?"

Beomgyu paced slowly towards the boys, ignoring Eun-Byeol who was pretending to sleep.

"I need you guys to accompany me out there," he said looking at Yeonjun and Soobin who was sitting next to Eun-Byeols bed and at Taehyun who was far away from her near the windows of the room.

"Out there again?" Soobin replied with a tired sigh.

"But there are no rules out there Bin-ah! Let's go! I haven't seen that cute guy in so long, he probably misses me sooooo much!" Yeonjun responded, smirking from ear to ear with a wink sent to Soobin who was still pouting. 

"You have a lot of cute guys hyung," Soobin said with a sour face, dropping his head, internally judging.

"Are you unsatisfied with this one?" Taehyun asked Beomgyu as Beomgyu only silently huffed.

HueningKai had been standing by the door through the whole discussion, stealing careful glances at Eun-Byeol who was still fake sleeping.

"Are yous' coming or not? I can always just leave you here with this dead girl," Gyu's voice rose, his eyes narrowed and his eyebrows drew in.

"I'll come, I'll come,"

"She's not even dead..."

"If she's not sleeping and her eyes are closed, she better be dead,"

Eun-Byeol gripped her pyjama pants underneath the blanket and endured the boys' harsh words.

'Does he want me dead? Ah! What am I going to do?!? Ahhh! He wants to kill me!'

Taehyun who was listening to Eun-Byeols thoughts glanced at her with a grin and walked towards Beomgyu whos' eyes were burning up red.

"Let's go, you don't want to get stuck in traffic in that mortal world," Taehyun said calmly patting Beomgyus arm.

"Calm down, you'll burn out your eyes again, then you'll just have 2 black holes on your face, what girl would find that hot?" Yeonjun said with a light chuckle also patting Beomgyus arm.

"Let's go, we have many things to do," Kamal said standing straight from his leaning stance on the room entrance.

"Although humans are stupid, they make amazing bread," Soobin said walking out the door.

"Please, the best bread is here, underneath those mortals," Yeonjun said with an upper-lip-rising sneer.

"Enough with the chit-chat, let's go," Kai said guiding everyone out of the room.

Yeonjun first, Soobin, Taehyun then Beomgyu.

As everyone left first Kamal stood at the door facing its exit.

"Were leaving," he said softly indirectly to Eun-Byeol before he sauntered away, leaving her fearful and disconcerted as her fists still tightly gripped her side.

'I have to get out of here,'