Lemon Eyes

Eun-Byeol leaps from the bed and lands on her heavy feet before falling on her ass.

"Shit, I can't walk!" she yelled about to burst into tears.
                                                      "Someone help me! Please help me! I've been kidnapped! Help me!" 

She sat on the smooth and warm ground and looked about. It was brighter because her eyes were open this time and it was quieter because there were no running boys to be heard.

"What kind of hell has a room this beautiful?" she asked herself with a wary expression, staring at the golden-lighted ceiling, there was a chandelier above her head.

Eun-Byeol turned her head and saw a large bed 3 inches from her eyes.

"It's so big," she whispered, silently being amazed.

She slid her fingers along the shiny-silked blankets and smiled. 
                                                                                                                         It's so soft...

She had never been surrounded by such luxury, never slept on a bed so big and never sat on a floor so warm. 

"Am I supposed to live here...?"

"This is just the infirmary," A chuckling voice came from the bedroom door and Eun-Byeol looked immediately.

"Who are you?! Someone help me! He's gonna kill me!"

She backed up against the smooth walls, pulling her weight with her hands on the ground.

"Someone save me!"

The man ran up to her, crouching in front of her with pulled in brows and covered her mouth tightly in his left palm.

"Shh, stop screaming, be quiet," he whispered as Eun-Byeol continued to struggle.

"Be quiet! I'm not allowed to be here!"

She looked in his eyes as they watered slowly and suddenly sat still.

"Wh-what are you doing?" he asked with a hesitant stutter.

Tears ran down her face like a stream and the strangers eyes twitched in shock.

"Hey...stop crying...I-I'm not going to kill you..."

Still, in a crouched position, he removed his touch from her lips and laid his back against the bed.

"Mortals are so easily shaken," he chuckled as she sat cautiously.

"Eun-Byeol, right?" the man said lifting an eyebrow.

She glanced at him and noticed his stunning features.

He had tan clear skin and his eyes shrunk as he moved further from her. His eyes from going big and round went to small and thin lemons that were tainted black, yet hit with light caramel by the golden rays of the sun that pierced through the curtains. His face seemed angry.

"Why are you still here? Ain't you running?" He asked her as he only had anger showing on his face.

"W-who are you? What do you want?"

"My name is Jung-kook, don't worry, I'm not in the mood to clean up blood today, I won't kill you," he looked away from her as if it was easy to say that he wouldn't kill her because he was too lazy to clean her up. He grinned as she only moved further away.

Her eyes widened as she pulled in her knees underneath her chin.

"I can't walk," Eun-Byeol whispered as she held her hands together tightly.

He grabbed her ankle and turned it facing the ceiling. Above her ankle was a small tattoo she didn't know she had, she couldn't understand what it said.

"He grounded you, you won't be able to walk for the next 6 hours," he said calmly as Eun-Byeol only panicked as her ankle laid in the left hand of a man who decided not to kill her.

"Let me go," she pulled away and her eyes widened at his face.

"So unreasonable," he whispered as he stood over her.

"Jump on my back, I can take you to someone who can remove the spell," he said crouching with his back in front of her.

She sat and looked at him as tears suddenly halted yet her eyes still filled with water.

He turned his head and looked at her, "Don't worry, I won't hurt cute girls," he chuckled and grabbed her wrist, tugging her against his back.

She remained quiet and didn't speak for the rest of the ride. Suddenly, a girl as glittering as the stars elegantly approached the two of them, he is irritated already and she, Yoon Eun-Byeol, who hid her face in his back. 

"Yah, Jungkook-ah. How come you aren't picking up my phone calls? Do you know how much time I have to use from my busy schedule to call you? You know you're not the only man in my life, right?" she basked with a grin before he replied and it suddenly disappeared.

Jungkook sighed in exhaustion and annoyance, leaning on his right leg whilst loosening his grip on Eun-Byeol's legs.

"Yah, Lee Soo-ji, when did I ask you to call me? You say I haven't been picking up your phone calls, right?" Jungkook said with irritation as Soo-Ji nodded.

"You ever think maybe I see your calls and just ignore them? Haha," he laughed as she scrunched her brows.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook!" she screeched.

Eun-Byeol who was still latched onto Jungkooks' back peeped over his shoulder to see the face he rejected so harshly and sniffled.

He looked at Eun-Byeol's eyes that were watering and looked back at the glamorous princess-like girl.

"I will only pick up her phone calls," he said nodding his head at Eun-Byeol.

"Say hi, this is my girlfriend," Eun-Byeol buried her face into his back deeper as the aggressive Lee Soo-Ji's eyes burst from her face.

"Wha-what?! Your girlfriend?!" her proud arms dropped to her side and her reaction burst with anger.

"Yes, my girlfriend, so you can remove me from that busy schedule of yours," he walked passed her still holding the quiet and scared Eun-Byeol.

"Sorry for using you, I owe you one," Jungkook said to her as she only sat quietly on his warm and large back.

"I'm so tired,"