Fire

Jungkook and Eun-Byeol were on their way back to the infirmary. Jin had packed a container of chocolate biscuits for her as she held them tightly beneath her arms.

"When Namjoon and I said we wouldn't eat you because of lazy excuses... we're joking. Demons dont eat humans. We're not as heartless as your home makes of us," Jungkook said as he stopped with Eun-Byeol in front of the infirmary where the large silky bed made her heart flutter once again.

Jungkook heard her heart pound as he chuckled.

"If you don't want to get married to him, try to be as disgusting as you can, more than you already are anyway," as his rude words caught Eun-byeol's attention he walked away. The sun had just left the sky and night arrived.

"Right," she replied quietly.

'He can't be my husband if he gave me a warning,'

Eun-Byeol knew she couldn't do anything and only when she returned did she realize pyjamas were still on her body. Worried about what might happen if her demon does confess...Eun-Byeol was thinking of the most disgusting things to put him off and after this hectic day, all she wanted to do was lay down on the silky, big, warm, cozy and soft infirmary bed putting her to sleep forever.

'I hope this is a dream,'

<>

"I thought we were late but they are also a no-show," Huening Kai said as Beomgyu scanned the stadium with pulled in eyebrows.

"It's already 8, and I'm sure that girl must be starving since she slept more than half the day away," Soobin stated with a sympathetic look.

The 5 boys stood in the middle of the field, with bleaches of an empty crowd surrounding and standing above them as they looked around endlessly.

"The paralyzing spell will expire in half an hour, Gyu. You think we'll be done by then?" Taehyun asked with a stiff stand.

"It doesn't matter because we are not returning until we've killed them," Beomgyu replied annoyed.

"They've arrived," Huening Kai said as tension raised around them.

"Lamb skewer?" Yoongi said as he held a skewer of lamb in front of Yeonjun.

"Thanks, Hy-" he said before Beomgyu telepathically threw away.

"We'd rather skip the half-eaten snacks. You appear late after you made the invitation and we are aware of your recent runaway from the realm, but, it's still defined as rude when those invited have no hosts to come to, especially with what we've been through to get here without the official's knowing, per your request. I suppose a valid reason to why your late appearance occurred should be of honorable amend, although granted if not a reason of importance, this time wasted will be repaid with your lives," Huening Kai said unhesitantly and harshly yet elegantly.

"Our late arrival leads to more than just an honorable amend, Kai. To your officials, our existence will mean much more when we tell them we have Kim Taehyung in our possession," Hoseok replied with a visible yet small grin.

"Why would they search for him?" Yeonjun asked as the older ones slowly closened.

"Right, he's not even a demon, just human, what would the officials want with him?" Soobin included with a curious expression.

"We have no care as to why your precious officials would want powerless Kim Taehyung, we just know that they want him. Thus your part in this predicament. We want you to pass the message. Let us make a deal," Yoongi said as Beomgyu only became more furious.

"You think giving us Taehyung is worth the official's pardon? They wouldn't pardon you for what you did," Gyu said with a rising huff.

"A demon whose wish is to live on earth isn't allowed to possess his powers, we want to break that rule," Yoongi said chewing his skewer.

"You're afraid without your powers the officials would send out hunters and kill you both, the exception of allowing your powers would be your safety insurance," Kamal said as he looked at his seniors with squinted eyes.

"You're smart and quick-witted Kai, that's why you were my favourite junior," Yoongi replied as he threw his now lambless skewer stick on the ground.

"Enough!" Beomgyu shouted as he stormed in front of Huening Kai who was trying to wonder what he should choose.

"How about we take Taehyung and your worthless lives?" Gyu said as a blaze of fire lighted in the palm of his hand.

The ball of flames largened in his tensed hand, his face, pale white as his pure brown eyes suddenly melted from his face, blackness and red veins were all you could see near the surrounding. He levitated higher and higher, turning redder with every small flight.

"It's been 1 month, 7 days, and 21 hours since he last burned out his eyes, so if we remove the 7 days he had to regain his real eyes, it's been 1 month and 21 hours. THAT'S A NEW RECORD!" Soobin said chewing his lip as he read the time on his watch with a smirk.

"The girl can't see his face for a week," Yeonjun explained with a sigh of disappointment as he shook his head.

Taehyun also shook his head and stared at Hoseok and Yoongi whose faces froze up, watching the flaming Beomgyu rise higher in the air. "Well? What are you doing? Run," he said with a face that said 'Are you stupid?'

Hoseok looked at Yoongi who had already sprinted out of the stadium.

"Yah!" he shouted following after him.

"I'm going to check and see if the girl is still attached to the bed," Taehyun said, walking calmly past Soobin and Yeonjun as he opened a portal quietly.

"Taehyun, you're just going to leave? What about Gyu?" Yeonjun lectured with his arms, crossed like a disappointed mother.

"I'd rather fix up his bride-to-be who's grounded spell worn off 10 minutes ago. Oh, and Hoseok wasn't lying, they really do have Taehyung. They put him in a van outside a cafe called Thanks Nature, make sure he's retrieved and returned home safely, for Jungkook's sake," he walked through the portal as the older ones shook and groaned.

Soobin and Yeonjun nodded their heads.

"I'll get Taehyung, you stay and help Kai stop Beomgyu from burning this place down in ashes," Yeonjun said before he teleported quickly.

"Ugh, Beomgyu needs to attend his anger-management classes!" Soobin moaned flying up to where Kai and Beomgyu were floating.