Kim Taehyung

"You brought him here?" Huening Kai asked, lowering to Taehyung who was unconsciously lying on the living floor of his and Beomgyu's.

"I couldn't technically leave him be when he's teleported half the city by my hand, can I?"

"Taehyun's the only one who can remove memories which is obviously a problem because once he comes back to the realm, he stays in the realm. You know he hates leaving this place," Yeonjun continued to say as he held Taehyung's warm wrists.

Taehyung had been spelled asleep, laying on the wooden floor, by Yeonjun who was sighing with irritation.

"Just get Tyun to remove them in the morning, we can't let anyone else see that he's here, especially him," Kai replied walking out of the open room.

"Him? That's what we're going to call JK around Taehyung now? 'Him' is the best we can do?" Yeonjun asked sarcastically with a tired groan whilst lifting a brow.

"Just hurry up and put him away, then washup, your leaving footprints on the floor," Beomgyu said with scrunched brows.

"It wouldn't be so dirty if you had done your part of the chores in the first place!" Yeonjun exclaimed with a huff.

"Enough! I'm going to bed!" Beomgyu stomped off and didn't lighten his feet as he trampled up the long stairs.

"You'll help me, right Bin-ah?" Yeonjun pouted with puppy-dog eyes.

"Not even if you beg," Soobin replied, already dragging his sore legs from Jun's sight. Jun was left alone with Taehyung in the warm and white lounge ground.

"You useless and inconsiderate little ones! I'm the oldest!" he cried, plummeting to the hard wooden surface.

"Ugh! Why did they have to kidnap him?!" Yeonjun groaned and kicked his legs in the air like a child in a tantrum.

He patted Taehyung on the shoulder and reminisced. "After everything this place has done to you, you're brought back here once again. I'm sorry I disobeyed your wishes hyung, but don't worry, I'll make sure you leave this place without even knowing you entered it,"

Yeonjun sighed in exhaustion, standing up while his tall legs crack.

"Oww!" he moaned, straightening his posture.

"Come on Hyung-nim. We never changed your room, heh," Yeonjun said as he gripped Taehyung's wrist, teleporting them into Tae's bedroom.

"It seems you've gotten skinnier, hyung. You're lighter than the last time you were here...I wonder if you're eating well..." he whispered to himself, carrying the blacked-out Taehyung in his arms.

Yeonjun placed him in his bed of snowy sheets and blankets as he brushed away the hairs poking at his cheeks.

"When you awake, you will be in your real bedroom, in your own home, in your world. I promise to return you to the life you wanted before leaving this place the first time. I will have Taehyun remove our faces from your mind in the morning and take you back before noon," he tucked Taehyung under the waves of white and released a heavy breath.

"I'll keep my promise, hyung,"

Closing the bedroom door, Yeonjun left Taehyung who was wrapped warmly and smiled recovering lost memories of he and his vulnerable hyung.

'I missed you, hyung,"

<>

Jungkook filled his wide and hollow glass with bourbon and skulled it mild, refilling it throughout the night until the tonic was tasteless upon his tongue. Undoing his shoelaces and kicking the shoes beneath his bed, Jungkook skulled the last of his 14 cups and collapsed onto his bed, backside.

7 years ago today, his and Taehyung's love had sprouted. Even female demons can choose their mortal grooms, daughters of the most powerful commanders were the only exception however, and 7 years ago did the choice of the most spoilt diva bring Jungkook and Taehyung together.

"Here's to 7-years of our love, my one and only love," he raised his empty glass above him, staring at the roof as his miserable self cried painful tears in silence.

[7 years ago, 3 days before they met]

"Wh-who are you people?! Please don't hurt me! I have no money!" Taehyung struggled to explain being scarcely frightened.

"We know little one, we've already checked your pockets," a white covered lady addressed him with quiet giggles, he who was lying on the floor.

"Your handsomeness would surely be more intriguing if your pockets were flooding with dollars. I don't know why Ara insisted on keeping you around," another in a light pink dress said with arms crossed and an ignorant scoff.

"Young, fresh and ravishing Kim Taehyung is. Why would Ara not insist on his presence? You know she loves with her eyes, everything she doesn't like on him, she will fix herself," a sophisticated voice replied, she was calmer than the other 2 girls.

"W-what the h-hell is going o-on," Taehyung could barely keep his words proper.

"My name is Choi Yeri," the white-dressed girl said with a bow as the rest introduced themselves with a polite bow also.

"I'm Do Soojin and you're not as rich as your face makes you look," the ignorant brat sneered and chuckled.

"And my name is Park Sehyun, it's finally nice to introduce ourselves to you, Sir," she bowed as her mouth and eyes smiles with glee.

"S-Sir?! Who's a Sir?!" Taehyung who was touching the fluffy bed and lifted himself to stand in protective stance yelled.

"You, Sir," Yeri repeated and nodded her head.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Taehyung exclaimed, holding his hands in front of him as his eyes squinted in confusion and fright.

'Where the fuck am I?'