Kim Taehyung Part 2

"This way, please, Sir," Yeri said with a polite grin and even more polite bow.

Kim Taehyung walked through a large and golden gate awkwardly looking around him. As he entered, his eyes met with a beautiful woman who stood in a flowing pink dress that glittered under her golden roof. She stood in front of a small yet wide home with an exciting grin. She stepped closer to the disconcerted Taehyung.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my husband-to-be," she smiled and wrapped her arm around his, carefully dragging him into her home.

Taehyung didn't react to her words and instead screamed and cursed through his wide and open eyes, so wide that it hurt.

"H-husband-t-to-be??!" He removed her grasp on his body and jumped back.

"W-what are you saying?!?!? HUSBAND TO BE?!!!!" he screamed in confusion.

"You'll understand soon, my love. For now, let's get married," the girl grinned towards Taehyung and brushed his cheeks.

They walked through the large doors of her house...kingdom...castle...what's the difference? Standing in rows were many demons and demettes?

"No, no, no. Miss supernatural woman- person...uh- demette, married?!"

"I can't get married!" he exclaimed, staring at her in disbelief as she dragged him down the aisle. 

"Why not, love?" she replied sternly.

"I-" Taehyung uttered.

He couldn't even speak.

"He's speechless!" they laughed.

"W-where are we exactly,"

"You're in the demon, we've met plenty of times in your dreams, it's sad you don't remember who I am..." she exclaimed before Taehyung was brought beside her.

"I don't remember who you are, I'm sorry,"

"Doesn't matter, you know enough, we've been friends since you were little, I just took younger forms,"

"And now we're to be wed,"

She leaned to Taehyung in a hush and whispered in his ear.

"Don't worry, I'm not a control freak, I just don't want to marry that fat sour oomph in the crowd. You're free to go anywhere afterwards, no need for the show and tell,"

"A simple marriage ceremony for the stars and whatnot then we're done here," she said in a whiff.

"Huh, that easy, sounds good to me," V replied with a grin. 

They walked up the aisle as many demons looked and scoffed at V's physique. They all had their eyes on his bride to be since they were younger too. I'm guessing the scary nightmares V used to have were the demons scaring him to wake up.

 I'm guessing the scary nightmares V used to have were the demons scaring him to wake up

"I do," "I do,"

And boom, the fastest wedding you could've witnessed.

"So how does this work? Do I have to visit every now and then...or?"

"You can come and go whenever you'd like love, you are the rightful owner to half of this realm, to keep the peace my rules of establishment within a first-sight marriage is no restrictments and free will to come and go whenever it pleases you. I have no need for a marriage other than to keep my power stable within the event of new comers who want to apply to our open self taught schools. Every demon or human has the right to study the way they please, with no limits other than their imagination. Magic is your mind and hearts will power after all. That's what the kiss applied when we were wed."

"So you're a teacher?" V asked curiously.

"Something like that," she giggled.

"So can I look around?"

"Of course, but can it wait till we finish the buffet?"

As V was impatiently hovering his eyes at the open door where light lusted his legs, he stopped at the sight of a magnificent roast.

"Okay, that sounds like a good idea, haha,"

They all feast as Taehyung only looks around at his immortal surroundings.

"Were you born here," 

"No, I was taken, oh, my name is Choi-ha, heh,"

"It's finally nice to meet you up close,"

"Yes, same goes, I think I've finally recollected some of our memories together, we have met earlier though haven't we? I remember you from somewhere," 

"I dont think I can recall," Choi-ha replied with a chuckle and sly smirk.

We've definitely met before.