Chapter one

Tris P.O.V

    The first thing I register when I wake up, due to the loud noises of Dauntless going to the rankings, is Tobias' arms snaked around my stomach and his shallow breathing behind my neck. We both have no clothes on.

   I chuckle and burry my face Tobias' side, then get out of the bed. I put my clothes back on and wake up Tobias.

"Tobias wake up." I shake him. He jumps a little then notices it's me.

"Hey." he says. "Are you okay?" He is referring to what we did a few hours ago.

"I'm not okay," he looks hurt.

"Tris, I'm so sorry. I should've-" he starts.

"I'm better than 'okay', Tobias!" I grin. "Now get dressed, the rankings are in a few minutes." I start walking towards the door.

"Tris, why are you already leaving?" Tobias asks me.

"Because I don't want anybody to get suspicious." I say and leave.

~~~~SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARE BACK IN THE DORMS~~~~

"Oh my God! When did you and Four hook up?" Christina squeals.

"A week before the final stage." I reply.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Asks Will.

"I didn't want anybody thinking that my ranking was out of favoritism." I say truthfully. They nod. I start packing my suitcase when I feel pain erupting in my chest.

"I will be right back." I tell Will and Chris who are making out.

   I run out the door towards Tobias' apartment. I bust through his door and run straight into him. I hug him roughly. While we are hugging, he moves us to where he can close the door easily.

"What's wrong with you?" Tobias asks me.

"I just haven't seen you in so long." I exaggerate. He grins. He squeezes my hips a little, and when he does and chest erupts with pain again. I wince.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"My chest hurts really badly." I say.

"Outside or inside?" He asks.

"Kinda both." I say.

"Do you feel sick?" So many questions!

"No." I respond.

   He let's go of me and sprints out the door. Instead of me following him. I just lay on the couch. I groan in pain.

   A few minutes later Tobias busts through the door with a box in his hands.

"Take this." he pants holding out the box to me. It is a pregnancy test.

"This... no.... no..." I trail off.

"Take it." he thrusts the box into my hands and pushes me towards the bathroom.

I do what the box says and wait.

Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

Ding!

Deep breath.

I look at it.

It says...

It says...

"TOBIAS!" I scream. He rushes in. He looks at it and hugs me.

"It's okay." he says.

"Will you leave me?" I ask.

"Never In a million years." he replies.

~~~~

Hey guys! How is it? I want to update my books more, but bear with me. School and sports everyday make it hard to update. But I'm off all next week!