Chapter two

"What are we going to do?" I ask nervously.

"Since initiation, well the hardest part, is over you and the baby won't be in so much trouble. We won't tell anyone till you start showing." Tobias says.

"What would I do without you?" I ask.

"You would probably be dead in the chasm." he states. I laugh. Then groan. "What?" He asks.

"My stomach cramps." I groan. I over exaggerate. Tobias laughs. He picks me up bridal style, and takes me over to the bed. He sets me in his lap and starts to massage my belly gently.

"Hello, my little person." he starts. "I love you, and I made you. You are already giving your mommy a hard time. Stop being a bully to your mommy." We laugh. Wholehearted laughing.

"Tobias, I have to go back." I sigh. He sighs and let's me go. "Tobias, do you think the transmitter thing will harm the baby?"

"I don't think so. Your divergent so if it doesn't affect you, it won't affect the baby." he says.

"I hope." I say and leave.

As walk back to the dorms, I think about my child. Tobias' child.

"Tris, why are you running your stomach?" Christina asks.

"Oh... I uh..." I didn't even know I was doing it. "I...uh... feel a little queasy."

"Okay. Get some sleep. It'll make you feel better." she replies. I nod and lay down on my bed.

I drift off into a comfy sleep.

~~~~
Hey guys! How is it?

Is it good?

Yes✔️

No✔️