Chapter eleven

Tobias~

I'm am so mad at Marcus right now. He still thinks he can run my life. He can't. He doesn't. Tris does.

"Tobias," Tris says. "I am really tired." she lays her head in my lap.

"Okay, baby. Sleep." I say and stroke her hair. Just when I think she is asleep, her head shoots up. Her eyes are wide and her face shows fear.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I ask her softly.

"What will happen when the baby comes?" She says, "Will we be around a hospital? Will it even live? Will we give it up?" Will I have to give a home birth? Will-"

"Stop stressing, Tris, it isn't good for the baby, and we have nine whole months. I'm pretty sure e have enough time to find a hospital. And we won't give it up. Now sleep." I cut her off.

"Okay." She takes a shaky breath. "Can you hold me?"

"Sure thing." I say. I shift a little so she can settle comfortably in my lap while my hand rest on her flat abdomen that holds our child.

Will it be a girl? Or a boy? Maybe even both? Twins? Triplets? Oh God. Please not Triplets. What if it hates me? What if I turn into my father? No. I would never hit Tris or my children.

I sigh and stroke Tris' hair.

"Hey, Four?" Caleb says.

"Yes." I say a bit annoyed . I don't need another speech about how I got Tris pregnant.

"I thought that Beatrice made the wrong choice about Dauntless and picking you for her boyfriend, but I see the way she acts around you. She is happy. The way she look at you. Pure love. Like I said, at first I thought she made the wrong choice. I was wrong. All I'm asking is for you to take care of her. She deserves a good man in her life. She needs you. I haven't seen her this happy in a long time. Don't break her heart." He says.

"You don't need to worry about that. I won't. Why do you even care?" I ask.

"I haven't been the best brother lately. I want to make up for that, starting now." He says.

"Okay. We have a long way to go. I suggest you go to sleep. We will probably need your brains later on." I say.

"Okay." He says and leaves.

What just happened?

~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry it's short. It's been hectic. I've been really sick.