Chapter six

"Go." I whisper.

Tobias shoots a guy from under his arm. All heck breaks loose. Gunshots everywhere.

I quickly stand up and run to the room where Jeanine is. A guy tries to punch me, I doge it and grab his knife out of his pocket. I knock him out with one punch. I continue to run to where Jeanine is and when I get there, there are guards everywhere.

I quickly grab a gun off the floor and I get too three men before I run out of bullets. My mind Is spining, gun shots are going and I have no bullets. All the sudden someone is in front of me - sheilding my body with theirs - its Tobias. I grab his shoulder and he hands me a gun, while he shoots too.

After all the men are down Jeanine is making emergency calls to get more guards. I run to jeanine and quickly put her in a head lock; my arm around her neck and pulling her down. "Tobias! Stop the program!" I yell as I dig my fist In Jeanines face as she tries to escape.

He runs to the computer desk and I throw a sharp punch at Jeanine's jaw. She drops and I celebrate in victory - in my head of course - then I run over too Tobias, he takes some kind of card out of the server and hands it too me. I grab it and slide It in my back pocket.

He grabs my face, "Are you okay? And the baby?" He nods and he squishes his lips too mine.

"I'm fine Tobias. And the baby. But, we need to go." I say.

We run out of the door. Then, someone grabs my neck and throws on the floor, still choking me. My breathing weakens and I start growing weak.

The last thing I see in a blurred man beating up the person who choked me.

Everything goes black.

~~~~
Hey guys! Thanks Kelsey_Writes_AE for helping me with this chapter! It is amazing!

My new books are up! Plz check them out!

Also have a game tomorrow! Leaving at two!

Plz keep me in ur prayers! My body doesn't want to work right. I might have surgery.😢