Chapter ten

I know I don't do this for this book, but for this chapter please listen to The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance

Tris~

Peter and Caleb walk away.

"Tobias." I say.

"Hmm?" He asks.

"Peter is-" I start, but Marcus cuts me off.

"Tobias, may I speak with you in private?" Marcus asks.

"Whatever you have to tell me can be told to Tris." Tobias states.

"Did you really get her pregnant?" He asks. Tobias nods. "Why?"

"Well, it wasn't suppose to happen, but when we found out, we were excited." Tobias says.

"I thought you learned to be careful who you knocked up when I told you about your mom." he says.

"What do you mean?" Tobias asks.

"When your where a young boy, I took you into the city to see a marching band. I said, 'Son when you grow up think about this, long and hard, who you want to marry and have children with.'" Marcus says."Obviously you did not listen to my advice."

Ouch.

"Why would I listen to your advice? Why would I ever listen to your advice? You treated me like crap, and then you tell me to listen to your advice? How freaking messed up is that? I have a beautiful girlfriend carrying my gorgeous baby. I would do anything for her. She isn't worthless like you. She is a piece of gold. While your a piece of crap." Tobias removes me from his lap and walks up to Marcus. "You listen here. You might think you are Mr. Fancy Pants, but you aren't. You are one of the factionless. A street rat. You born a street rat and you will die a street rat. And only you fleas will morn you.

"I could throw you off this train, Marcus. But I won't because we might need your stupidness later on. So if I were you I would sit far away, from Tris and me." Tobias says angrily. Marcus nods in sacredness and backs away.

Tobias sits down next to me.

"Tobias, he's ri-" he cuts me off mid word.

"No he isn't, Tris. Like I said you are beautiful. Beautiful is an understatement for your beauty. You are a diamond in the rough. This baby is gorgeous." he puts his hand on my stomach. "I can't help but smile whenever I think about you carrying my child. Tris, I love you."

"I love you, too." That is the first time I said it back to him.

"I love you, three." he grins.

"I love you, Four." I grin at him.

"I love you, Six." he says.

"What happened to five?" I ask.

"He is a traitor." he says.

~~~~
Hey guys! You guys are awesome! Remember that! I love each and every one of you divergents! I don't want to have y'all killed!

Did y'all see what I did there? I put a lot of preferences I this chapter. One the My Chemical Romance's Black Parade. Then, Aladdin, then, I am Number Four.