Chapter eight

Tobias~

"Four, did Beatrice say something about a baby?" Caleb asks as we're about to jump on a train cart.

"No." I say too quickly.

"Yes, she did. Why?" Caleb says.

"Because....because....*sighs*" I take a deep breath. "I got her pregnant."

"You...you....you idiot! You careless Dauntless! You Dauntless care about nothing!" Caleb screams.

Tris stirs in my arms, she doesn't wake up, though. I stroke Tris' back.

"I'm not careless. And keep it down, will ya? Tris needs her rest." I say.

"Why did you do that to her. She is just a helpless stiff." Peter says. Caleb glares at him.

"She isn't a helpless stiff." I say bitterly.

I jump first into the train cart to open it, Tris still wheezing helplessly in my arms. Once I get in everybody else jumps in. Sadly, Marcus has already woken up.

"Ugh." Tris groans. "To...Toby..." her eyes pop open, and her wheezing stops.

"Don't call me Toby." I whisper in her ear. She giggles.

"The baby" she whispers.

"I'm pretty sure it's fine. But as soon as this is all over, we will go see a doctor." I tell her.

"No. The baby is being mean to me again." Tris says. I chuckle.

I make circulator movements on Tris' belly. My hand going up and down with each stroke, like a worm.

"I love you, little person." I smile and burry my head into Tris' stomach.

~~~~
Hey guys! I'm sorry about my slow updates. Merry Christmas!!!