Chapter three (Kelsey_Writes_AE)

Tris P.O.V

I can't sleep.

The thought of having a person growing inside of me is making it hard to sleep. "Can't sleep?" Someone whispers. I jump and look around; its Christina. I lat out a breath and nod.

"Want to go somewhere?" She asks grinning. I shrug and get offf the bed, carful not to make any noise to wake the others. She grabs my arm and tugs me out the door and down the hallway. She stops by the water fountain and I look up at the blue light; remembering when Tobias met me here.

"I have to tell you something...." She trails off, I look at her and nod my head,

"I think I'm in love with Will."

"Chris....That's great! How -" I stop when Her eyes gloss over and she freezes. "Christina.....?" She turns around and walks down the hallway, "Christina!" I chase after her and watch as she gets In line with more Dauntless, they are all wwalking in syncronized steps. What's going on?

Abnegation.

Possible war....

Its happening.

I run down the hallway, oppisit of the Dauntless soldiers; and look for Tobias' apartment door. I find It and see that the door is open. He is already gone.

I run back down the hallway and get In the line with the other Dauntless, trying to immatate their movments.

~~~~
Hey guys! Kelsey_Writes_AE is the best ever! She wrote this amazing chapter!

GO CHECK OUT THIS NEW WATTPAD INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT

@wattpadpeople