The Words You Said

The picture above is Miles ^
---

Miles's POV

"Who's that guy?" My friend, Bill, asked, pointing to the blue haired boy that I was then walking away from. With a stupid clueless smile I proudly stated with my hands on my hips, "I've got no freaking idea!" With a slightly disappointed/annoyed sigh, Bill motioned for me to come sit down with him at our usual lunch spot.

He was kinda used to my silliness and denseness, "So... Do you wanna hang out with me, Cayden and Christan at that park tonight? 7:30 work for you?" He asked me, but had to repeat himself with a slightly louder and annoyed tone. I was still zoning out thinking about what exactly 'hazel-nut coffee light roast' was.

With an awkward chuckle I agreed. The lunch period went on for a bit and I decided to go to the music room to practice my guitar some more. I had plenty of time at home to pay attention to music, but it felt as if I just could never get away from it. Music was like an addiction for me, some sort of drug that I'm physically incapable of living without.

Attempting not to sprint with enthusiasm, I made it to the music room's doors. Inside, there was a large piano, some drums, violins, and some different kinds of guitars. The room was empty, that is with no people. Just as I liked it. With a huge smile, I ran to the varieties of guitars, trying to decide which one I would play. I decided that I would play the electric guitar, it was dark blue and connected to a small speaker.

After plugging the whire into the speaker, I grinned, lifting up my right hand. The guitar made a calming, yet exciting sound as I strummed the strings, making a C chord. Fiddling around with the guitar, I made some small, peaceful tunes, that eventually turned into faster, more energetic tunes. Soon enough I was bouncing around the music room playing this random melody that poured from my soul like a waterfall.

Music gave me life. That's all there really was to it. One thing didn't give me life though, that's for sure- "Miles!! I'm so sorry!" Izabella, my girlfriend, ran into the door and hugged me, almost making me drop the guitar.

Izzy is in my grade, has wavy black hair, that goes down to about the bottom of her chest, bangs that part on the left side of her head, and grey eyes with extremely long eyelashes. She is a very beautiful sight, but she sometimes gets on my nerves. And when I say 'sometimes' I mean every single day.

I felt my good mood fade as my music session was interrupted, "Be careful with the instruments..." I mumbled looking to the side, not sure if she had heard me.

Thankfully, she didn't and asked curiously, "Why don't ya come to the cafeteria and sit with me and Katie? Ya know, instead of sitting in here by yourself like a weirdo." Rolling my eyes with a sigh, I pushed her off me. Not in an aggressive way of course, just casually leaving the awkward hug position.

It was slightly uncomfortable with the guitar pressed against my body along with her. "Miles! You seem to be more in love with that stupid guitar than you are with me!" Before I had time to argue back, the bell rang dismissing us to our next class.

This was a good thing for me, because I definitely was not in the mood to get thrown across the cafeteria once again. "Tonight at 7:30 I'm going to hang out with Bill, Cayden and Christan. So I'm free anytime after school until then." I grumbled out.

Her mood seemed to change immediately, sometimes I question if she actually does have some sort of bipolar disorder. Izabella, (who I call Izzy when I'm not mad at her) smiled and ran out the door with a wave, "See you after school then!!" Was what she yelled with a giggle as she pranced down the hall.