Since when were you the one in control?

(Remember the characters are different from Canon.) (All rights belong to the respective owners)

(I originally wanted to make this a Ben 10 chapter, but i want these people to suffer a bit so: Undertale AU.)

Paradox- "Greetings"

Ink- "Hello!"

Celestial- "Good evening."

Qrow P.O.V

I pulled Ruby and Yang away for a private conversation, since nobody is telling me what the hell his going on and why every kid here seems to hate the blond kid. I decided to get some answers myself. "So... Can you two tell me, what the hell is going on with this Jaune Arc kid. I can't ask Oz or Goodwitch, since their both drinking like it's the last day on Remnant." I think they're in regret since I recognized their looks they had.

Yang looked livid, while I noticed some regret in Ruby's gaze.

And so they told me everything, well more so Yang than Ruby. After Yang's ranting and Ruby surprisingly correcting Yang's over exaggerations, I think I've heard enough.

"I am very disappointed in both of you." I told them both, to which Yang's reaction was instantaneous, while Ruby silently nodded.

"What do you mean your disappointed in us! We worked hard to get here, he cheated to get in!" Yang says and honestly, Tai might be mad at me but it's time to make Yang see that what she's done is far worse.

"And what about you Yang!? You've broken far more laws than anyone else in this room. Do you have any idea of the stuff you've done? You've trespassed private properties, caused plenty of property damage along with harming thugs beyond recovery and many more! The kid just broke a single law while you have broken many." I spat at my niece, who recoils back in shock that I raised my voice at her. I turn my attention to Ruby. "What about you? You haven't said much since we saw the kid completely destroyed your team and the kid's old team." I know Ruby let the fact that she got to Beacon early go to her head and I was afraid that might've happened since it's clearly ruined the relationship between her and the Arc kid.

She is about to speak, but seems hesitant. I notice that Yang had left. "I started to feel regretful after the breach. I don't know why, but after i got free from Roman i instinctively tried to call Jaune, forgetting that I deleted his contact when he left Beacon. I let my status ruin my friendship with Jaune instead of helping him. I wanted to be a hero, but instead I became a bully...we all did." She starts to tear up. I honestly hate seeing her like this. "Jaune wanted to be a hero too, but now he looks more like a soldier than a hero." A single tear falls from her face. "I'm sure everyone believes that Jaune is going to kill Yang but I doubt it... I don't want to talk about this anymore... Please?" I nod and leave Ruby alone.

As I make my way room I think back to Yang. She only cared about her image, fighting and looking after my stupid sister who isn't even there for her more so than her own sister. I was pissed seeing Ruby hurt, but didn't react since I expected Yang to go full sister mode, but she only cared about her stupid hair.

I guess she didn't learn anything from the day I saved her and Ruby.

I arrive at the door to my room. "Gods this is becoming a bigger mess every second. Don't even feel like drinking and that's saying something." 

/-/

Ruby P.O.V

I made my way to my room which looks like my room back at Beacon and lay in bed staring at the ceiling, letting my thoughts wonder. Eventually my mind made it's way to a memory.