New story in the works.

THIS WILL BE THE LAST UPDATE POST I WILL EVER MAKE ON THIS STORY THE REST WILL BE CHAPTERS DEDICATED TO THIS STORY!!

So as some of you may know I've wanted make a crossover story for quite some time and after months of brainstorming and catching up on some plot points in Steven Universe, i think i'm ready to present it!

Title: I haven't got a title (Please help)

Fandoms: RWBY, My Hero Academia, Black Clover and Steven Universe. (Trust me on this please)

Description: During the Vytal festival in the world of Remnant, Team JNPR had just defeated Team BRNZ, when all of a sudden Jaune Arc, leader of Team JNPR was sucked in to a blue portal in front of the world to see. His teammates tried to save him but to no avail. Due to this the Vytal festival had been canceled.

During the final exams for their first semester, Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou had just finished their fight with All Might. With both teens on the cold hard ground, All Might went to pick them up and take them to the infirmary only for a blue portal to suddenly swallow Midoriya away. Due to this strange event, the Summer Training camp had canceled.

After Asta had learned how to use Ki and helping Captain Yami successfully capture Licht and the rest of the Eye of the Midnight Sun, Asta was left to recover only to be sucked by a blue portal and his friends were left devastated that they could grab him in time. Noelle was left devastated and Yuno felt weak that he couldn't save his brother.

On Earth Steven had just stopped Spinel and her gigantic Injector and convinced her to go with the Diamonds. As the Pink Gem was making her way towards the Diamonds a large blue portal appeared sucking only Steven in. Connie tried to hold onto Steven's hand but her grip seemed to weaken as the portal's pull seemed to grow stronger. Everything happened to fast for the Gems and the few humans on the scene.

What happened?

Where did these four boys disappeared to?

Why them?

and most importantly . . .

Are they alive?

Inspiration: A lot of stuff really, mostly Kingdom Hearts, Ninjago and Fairy Tail.

Alright that's all folks from here on out no more of these shitty chapters only actual chapters for Consequences of Betrayal.

Here's some art I made a while ago as an apology.