Nora vs Weiss

Paradox - "Greetings"

Ink - "Hello!"

Celestial - "Good evening."

/-/

Pyrrha and Ink!Jaune began making their way back to the theater room. 

"Hey, Ink?" Pyrrha started. "I'm not sure if this has been asked already, but are you a version of Jaune where we abandoned you?" She nervously asked.

Ink let out a chuckle. "Nah, I was the only living being in my AU. I didn't even know my name was Jaune until i discovered my powers and found out i could travel the multiverse." He said, surprising Pyrrha.

Pyrrha couldn't even imagine what it would be like to be the only living being in the world, so she felt bad for Ink.

"But hey, that's why I've decided to protect the other AU's. So they don't have to be abandoned like mine has." The alternate Jaune said, making Pyrrha smile.

They arrived at the theater room and just as the passed threw the door Ink pulled Pyrrha away, just in time to avoid a trash can that was throw their way. Pyrrha landed on top of Ink, but before she could process what had happened, loud yelling filled the room.

"ARROGANT CHILD!!"

"SPOILED BITCH!!"

Nora and Weiss were yelling at each other. Pyrrha and Ink's eyes widen hearing Nora call someone a bitch. 

Nora was being held in a arm lock by both Ren and Sun, with was surprisingly effective. Weiss was being held back by Glynda's Semblance. Ozpin was sighing in the corner, Qrow was drinking, Blake was missing and the rest were trying to calm the situation down.

Pyrrha and Ink got up from the floor and approached the squabble. "What happened when we were gone?" Pyrrha asked.

Neptune responded. "Well, Weiss made another rude comment about you know who and well you can guess the rest. Celestial and Paradox vanished as soon as the yelling started." He sighed as he finished.

Ink pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Ladies! Ladies!!" Ink yelled out gaining the attention of both girls. Everyone else expected the artist to solve this calmly. "We have an arena for a reason you know?" Que everyone doing the anime fall, except Nora and Weiss.

Weiss smirked. "Well i wouldn't have it any other way." She said.

Nora grinned widely. 'Say goodbye to your legs Ice-Bitch.' She thought to herself as she made her way out the theater room with Weiss lagging behind.

Once the two ladies left everyone was looking at Ink. "Whyyyy?" Ruby whined.

Ink laughed. "Cause it was bound to happened at some point. So why stop it?!" He cackled as he ran to the arena.

/-/

Thirty minutes later everyone except Sun and Blake were at the arena.

Nora and Weiss were both staring down at each other, weapons out and ready to fight.

Sun then entered the arena in a slight jog. Neptune noticed. "Hey man where's Blake?" Neptune asked.

"Well. . ." Sun started.

(Flashback)

"I don't care and i already know who's going to win." Blake said whilst holding a book and avoiding eye contact with anyone.