Time in a bottle and New truths! (New guests!!)

Paradox - "Greetings"

Ink - "Hello!"

Celestial - "Good evening."

/-/

(NEW CHARACTERS ARE HERE!!) 

(Somewhat Quicksilver A.U)

I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A BEN 10 AU! PROMISE!!

(And the Chapter when they learn what happened in Forever Fall with Cardin.)

"So you followed Mr.Arc as he was about to presumably leave the campus grounds unannounced and then attacked and severely injured him and left him for dead in Emerald forest?" Asked Ozpin, his voice calm, but Glynda and Qrow could tell the anger that he was holding back.

Weiss nodded as Ruby stood up and left the theatre room, completely ignoring two new people that were behind the entrance of the room.

Ozpin stepped up to the Schnee Heiress. "Ms. Schnee once we are done here you will be expelled and under arrest for attempted murder." He said with low anger, looking down on Weiss. Said Heiress was shocked, along with Blake and Yang. While NPR, where also shocked felt it was understandable.

Celestial stepped up. "Unfortunately and i really dislike saying this; I'm afraid that won't be possible." Surprising the adults, while WBY were somewhat glad that Weiss wouldn't be separated from them, Ren figured there was something more at play here and Nora and Pyrrha were still processing what they had learned. "The Schnee is of importance to you're Timelines future, so it is critical she be there." The being said.

Ink!Jaune then bumped in before any questions could be asked. "Also! We have new guest that will be joining us!" He said as he pointed his arms to the door.

Out of the door steeped out the two people Ruby passed while leaving. "SUN/NEPTUNE!?" The students were surprised at seeing the Haven academy students here. But what quickly caught their attention was the look of sadness and disappointment.

Ren pieced it together. "You heard it all didn't you?" He asked as the two nodded.

Sun rubbed the back of his head and looked away from Blake and Neptune had a blank expression on his face while looking at Weiss. "Let's just start the next viewing. Okay?" The blue haired boy said as he made his way to a chair away from team RWBY and NPR.

"Unfortunately, it would seem that Ruby is not here right now and we can't start the viewings without everyone here." Paradox said as everyone was to caught up in the moment to realize that Ruby had left.

Yang was getting up to go get her sister. "NAH NAH NAH!! You stay there! I'll go talk to here." Ink!Jaune said as he was already half way to the door. As Ink was trying to find the 'little rose' he tried to figured how to approach the her. So thinking quickly he pulled out one of his smaller brushes and painted over the black mark on his cheek getting rid of it temporarily, then he took out a blue vile from his belt and drank it, turning his eyes blue and normal shaped. 

After a while the alternate Jaune found the little reaper curled up resting behind a wall, her hood covering her face. "Hey Crater Face need a hand?" He said with a smile, as he extended a hand for the girl, the scene already felling similar. 

(Timeskip) 

Half an hour had passed since Ink had went to look for Ruby. Yang was starting to lose her temper and got up to go after sister. It already annoyed her that a version of the faker was looking after her sister, but for it to this long was really pushing it.