It's Hero time, part 2: Fame.

Paradox - "Greetings"

Ink - "Hello!"

Celestial - "Good evening."

/-/

A/N: Yang is my second least favorite character in RWBY, just behind Cinder.

/-/

(Shortly after the previous chapter.)

Sun and Neptune silently made their way to their room. After the short fight between the Rose/Xiao Long sisters, the two boys of SSSN, didn't bother to say anything. But imagine their surprise when they enter their room and see this sitting on top of Sun's bed playing with a DS.

 But imagine their surprise when they enter their room and see this sitting on top of Sun's bed playing with a DS

The two boy's barely hold back a scream, but do jump back a bit, when they see 'Ruby?'s eyes. 

The Ruby lookalike glanced at Sun and Neptune. "Hello." She smiled and waved. Sun and Neptune awkwardly wave back. "I'm sure you must be confused. I am CORE as to not confuse me with Ruby." The now named CORE said.

Sun raised a finger and simply said. "I need a shower." He quickly left, leaving Neptune behind to dumbly stare at the girl.

CORE watched as Sun left for the bathroom, then shifted her gaze to Neptune. "If you could? Could you like not tell anyone i'm here, please?" She kindly asked. 

Neptune sighed and nodded, to which CORE smiled happily.

/-/

(The next morning)

When Yang woke up she expected to see her sister in her bed back at the Beacon dorms. But to her disappointment, her sister's bed was empty.

She had been sleeping in NPR's room almost since the viewings started. She let out and angry sigh and got out of her bed, not caring if she woke up Blake or Weiss. She made her way to her room's bathroom and turn on the sink's cold water and splashed some water in her face. 

When she turned off the water and wiped her face from the water, she saw herself in the mirror. Nothing out of the ordinary, until she saw her eyes.

They were red.

How long have they been? When did this happen? Have they been like this the whole night? Why aren't they back to normal yet? 

She was heavily breathing now. She slowed down her breathing and closed her eyes. 

'Breath in. And out.' She thought to herself as she performed the action.

She opened her eyes and they were back to their normal lilac color. She sighed and left the room. Unknown to her, as she left the room her eyes turned red again.

/-/

Yang still in her Pj's, left her room to go to the large living room.