It's Hero Time, part 1!

Paradox - "Greetings"

Ink - "Hello!"

Celestial - "Good evening."

Music - "It started when" (A/N: Oh yes you can guess what this is.)

/-/

Spoilers: A lot of pictures.

(30 mins after the previous chapter.)

Ruby, Pyrrha, Ren and Nora where now in the assigned NPR room. Having just finished the most recent viewing, they had a lot to talk about.

Nora was resting her head on Ren's shoulder, her tears dry on her face, Pyrrha was laying back on her bed looking at the ceiling and Ruby was looking at an old photo, with JNPR and RWBY smiling brightly. They had taken after their third day at Beacon and everyone had shared it with each other, but when everything happened with Jaune everyone had erased that photo, since they didn't want to be associated with 'the faker'. Ruby on the other hand, for some reason she never could delete that photo.

"If no one's gonna say it, then i will. We suck." Ruby said as the three other teens in the room also flinch at the sudden comment.

Nora opened her mouth wanting to say something, but hesitated for a bit until she finally decided to say what's on her mind. "We're going to fix this, right?" She asked as a single tear drops from her face.

There was no response. Of course they wanted to fix their relationship with Jaune, but they didn't know if it's still possible.

Pyrrha recalled how the alternate Jaune with the silver jacket reacted to her death. He seemed so glad at first glance. But she saw behind that mask and saw he was really sadden to hear about her death. So she wonder if her Jaune would feel the same way, if she died now.

/-/

We now go to Sun and Neptune. Both were in their assigned room by Ink, but couldn't find the heart to sleep. 

Sun being a leader and his natural self, broke the ice. "So do you wanna talk about it?" He asked his best friend and teammate.

Neptune just sighed as he laid back looking at the ceiling. "I always thought Weiss was hiding something i just . . . didn't think this." Neptune responded with an exasperated sigh. 

"Well at least i know why you didn't take her offer to the dance." Sun said.

"What about you and Blake?" Neptune shot back at his leader.

Sun flinched a bit, but decided to respond anyway. "Well . . . to put it simply, i see that Blake is a hypocrite. She says she wants change for the faunus, but she doesn't do anything." He said raising his arms in the air. He lifts himself up so he sits straight and looks at his blue haired friend. "Like, one time i saw a bunny faunus, i think her name is Velvet? Anyways i saw her get pushed around and her ears getting pulled, i saw Blake and she just goes back the way she came." He finishes.

"Did you leave the girl alone though?" Neptune asked worryingly.

"Of course not! Why do you think i got detention that one day!?" Sun responded back and Neptune let's a sigh of relief. Sun let out a sigh. "What are we gonna do man?" Sun asked his friend.

"I don't know. I don't know."

/-/

(The next day)

/-/

It was the next day and everyone was sitting in their usual spots. No one dared to say a word and just wished to see the next AU.