Devara

The guards took our weapons from our hands carrying it with them as they walked away leaving us unarmed. I waved my fingers a little bit as I watch my shadow from the floor grew taller towards the king. I need to distract this pig before killing these people.

"So, you must be the great king that Stella is talking about." I said making him smirk and cross his arms with pride radiating around him.

"Why, of course. I led these people away from hunger and starvation by eating humans which keeps our youth. If it wasn't for my dirty bitch of a wife, I would have conquered more kingdoms and build more armies." He sneered angrily at the thought of the witch.

"Your daughter looks a lot like her mother." I stated looking towards Stella who crosses her arms.

"But my daughter doesn't betray me. She stays loyal which is why we have a bond." He smirks like it was a good thing.

"And what kind of bond is this?" Geralt asked him as I glanced towards him to see him looking towards the king of cannibals.

"A bond that let us communicate to one another which is why we knew your plan and information." He chuckles making everyone smirk. I laughed at them loudly as I threw my head back before calming myself down and look towards the king with a smile that could turn a devil into ashes.

"You have no idea, what I am. No clue what I am capable of. You should have never trapped something that could end all of you with just a snap of a finger. The mistake that you made that will end all of your lives. Do you wanna know what that mistake is?" I smirked as the king looked at me curiously. I grasped Geralt's hand tighter before raising my free hand as black smoke covers them and a shadowy hand raised up from the floor under the king's chin.

"Me." I slashed my head vertical as the hand turned into a sword and slashed his throat open.

"Father!" Stella shouted running towards them. Everyone went towards us and began swinging their swords as both me and Geralt fought them with hand to hand combat. I swung myself over a man before kicking his back hard enough to hear the sound of his spin cracking as he shouted in pain and his body folded like a piece of paper before I flipped off him towards another man.

I made a shadow dagger appear from my hand as I land on my feet and swung around me slashing his throat. I picked up the sword and saw Geralt was about to get attacked behind him by a man with his sword when I quickly threw my shadow dagger towards the man hitting him right at the head. Geralt turned to look to see the man fall on the floor as the dagger disappeared. He kicks the man he was fighting away from him before picking his sword up and swinging his sword.

I hear a loud battle cry behind me as I used the weapon which is pitch fork and blocked the attacked then pushing him. I stabbed the man from his throat as I pushed him all the way towards the wall penetrating it through his skin and wall. I backed away as I swipe blood off cheek and took my gloves off throwing them on the floor.

"You okay?" I heard Geralt ask as I turned to look at him. I nodded my head as he walked up towards me and handed me my sword which I took. We both hear coughing as our heads turned towards the throne area to see Stella coughing out blood.

"What do we do with her?" I asked and looked at Geralt as he kept his eyes towards Stella who looks up from us with angry eyes.

"Leave her. Let her burn with all these cannibals. Right where she belongs." He tells me as I nodded and walked towards the throne area stopping in front of a wall and grabbed a torch that was hanging before walking in front of Stella and her dead father. She looks up at me with hatred in her eyes as blood flows out of her mouth.

"What gonna kill me and burn me?" She asked coughing as she spits on my shoes. Her throat was raspy and probably covered with blood.

"No, just simply burn you." I said bluntly and start walking around burning everything, banners, the corpses, including rooms.

"I will kill you! I will get out of hear alive and kill you! Both of you!" She shouted as I went towards her and dropped the torch on her father's body causing his clothes to burn up.

"No matter how much promise you make, you have a bond with your father. You will feel his pain even if he isn't alive." I told her before walking away. Geralt opens the door for me as both of us got out.

"Get out of here, Witcher. I still need to finish my job." I told him as we both stopped in front of the tavern that was still lit up with fire.

"Not until you tell me what you are. You threw a dagger towards a man that was about to attack me from behind until it disappears in front of my eyes. What are you?" He asked as I sighed deeply placing both my hands on my hips.

"You already know what I am. You just don't want to believe it." I told him as he crossed his arms.

"A Shadow Knight. I thought you were only legends. Myths." He says causing for me to laugh a little.

"And monsters, Witchers, Wizards, and magic should be legends too, but then again. In this world, legends become reality." I said as I summoned a shadow bow and flaming arrows before shooting each building with it as the fire spreads. He follows behind me as both of us walked out of the entrance. I let the bow and arrows disappear and began to walk down the path when a hand grabbed mine causing for me to turn.

"Roach is this way." He motions as we started walking towards the forest where the Bear cave is located.

"You named your horse Roach?" I teased as he only stayed quiet not answering my question.

"Shitty name." I commented only for him to stop and glare at me.

"Don't start." He warns and continued walking still holding my hand.

"You can let my hand go, you know." I told him as I heard him chuckle humorlessly.

"If I did, You'll disappear into the shadows and never to be seen again. I'm not taking that chance." He says causing for me to roll my eyes. We made it in front of the cave were the horse was still there. He walks towards a branch and uses one hand to take the rein off the branch.

"Hop on." He indicates and I looked at him with are you serious. He stared at me for a moment and I groaned knowing he isn't gonna let me go. He lets my hand go and kept his eyes on me as I hopped on his horse. He does the same and hopped in front of me as I place my hand on his shoulders to hold on.

"If you don't wanna fall off, you better change how you hold onto me." He says as I could feel him smirk. I glared and slapped his head before wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Let's go Roach." He pulls the rein towards the direction out of the forest. I turned my head towards the burning town that has been engulfed with flames before facing ahead.