Devara

Geralt and I ran into the dungeons as we knock a guard out and took his keys. We got towards the cell as we began to free everyone. We freed Herold's family as his wife stopped me.

"Where's Herold?" She asked and I held her gently before shaking my head. She sighs and look down as I pat her back.

"It's going to be okay, right now, we need all of you out of here." We told them and they nodded as we looked at the others.

"Everyone, grab your weapons. This might get a little messy." We told them and they did. I was about to cut my dress short when Geralt stop me.

"What are you doing?" He asked me as I held a sword.

"Cutting my dress, what do you think?" I said and went to do what I was gonna do only for him to stop me again.

"Keep it. It looks beautiful on you." He smiles as I raised my eyebrow up at him.

"And what face plant on our way out of here? No way. Besides, you still haven't found me a ring yet." I winked at him as he sighs. I cut the dress short as I threw the part away. I turned to face Geralt to see him on his knees and holding my hand.

"Geralt." I started as he held a ring out.

"Devara, Will you marry me?" He asked and I looked at him shock. I thought he was joking.

"Yes." I told him and he put the ring on my finger before standing up and hugging me. Everyone in the room cheered happily before we pulled away from each other.

"Shall we?" He smiles as I smiled back holding his hand.

"We shall." I told him as we all got out the dungeons. We got up the stairway and heard a shout coming down the hall.

"Hey! Stop those prisoners!" They shouted and we told everyone to go to the main hall. The others and I fought the guards slicing them in half.

"Go go!" I shouted as we ran to the main area. I kicked the door open as everyone moved away while the others ran. The guards blocked the main exit as we got surrounded.

"Shit." Geralt growls and held his sword as I summon mine and held it.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Devara and Geralt of Rivia. What a pleasure to see you." A familiar voice said and I turned to see Fabian holding Yennefer as a dagger is placed against her neck.

"Fabian." I called shock as he smirks.

"Surprise to see me?" He chuckles darkly as I growled at him.

"Let her go!" Geralt shouted making him laugh.

"Like hell and don't even try using that shadowy magic of yours, Devara. I will slice her throat before you can even kill me." He tells me as Yennefer clenched her fist.

"Why the hell are you doing this? Why did you kill the people who raised you and captured them!" Herold's wife shouted as she held her kids who were crying in fear.

"Power, of course and wealth. I wanted to be a Shadow Knight like Devara and in order to do that. I have to murder you retched monsters." Fabian growls as I shook my head.

"You can't be a Shadow Knight. No one can anymore." I told him as he glares at me.

"You are lying! Your organization is still alive!" He shouted as everyone surrounding us whispers and mumble to each other.

"You can't be a Shadow Knight cause everyone died in the war."

"Then you make me one."

"I don't have that much power." I told him truthfully only for this to anger him.