Geralt

As I watch Devara down her drink, the door slammed open causing us to look to see a man ran inside panting.

"They're coming!" He shouted before an arrow pierced his chest causing him to fall. I sat up straight and looked a group of men walk inside the Tavern and scan the area. They had armor that looks to be like they are guards.

"This place is very unusual for my taste as always." The man at the middle said as he walks inside looking at everyone. Everyone was quiet looking away from him as I watched him seeing how he moves to the bar.

"Herold, pay up." He shouted as Herold flinched nodding his head before walking at the back. I looked at Devara seeing her head down as I glanced up the man seeing him look around before his eyes went towards me.

"Ahh, the famous Witcher. Wouldn't think you would be in this type of place. Tavern full of animals." He chuckles as he made his way towards me.

"What brings you here?" He asked and leaned against the bar facing me as I looked ahead.

"Just stopping by for a drink." I told him.

"In this dump? Wouldn't have thought of it, but then again. Creatures like you belong in this kind of place." He laughs along with his men.

"And men like you belong in the pits of hell." Devara spoke lifting her head up and looking towards the man calmly causing the man to glare at her.

"Shut it, bitch. I will kill you with my bare hands." He threatens as she laughs humorlessly.

"Please, your weaker then my mother." She jokes causing some of the people inside the Tavern except for the group of men and him to laugh.

"Shut up!" He shouted angrily making the Tavern silent. Herold came back holding a large sack of money and was about to place it down on the bar, but Devara stopped him as she stood up and walk towards the man.

"Don't talk to these people like that." She warns making him smirk and cross his arms.

"And what are you gonna do about it, lady?" He looks at her sizing her up as I sighed knowing that Devara hates being called a Lady. I watched as everyone in the Tavern made an o shaped knowing it as well.

Next thing led to another, Devara kicks the man at his chest causing him to fly back and hit the wall.

"For the last fucking time, I am not a Lady!" She shouted out of anger and walked towards the man grabbing him by the hair and repeatedly punching him to the ground. The other two men ran towards her to hit her with their swords, but I quickly stood up and stopped up punching them before throwing them to the group of others in the Tavern as the rampage with them.

Another ran towards me as I blocked it and slashed him as I fought with other guards. I felt a slash go across my side up to my chest as I groaned in pain and backed up. The guard swung his sword down as I moved away causing him to hit the ground before I kicked him to the ground and held the tip of the blade to his neck stopping him.

"If I ever see you in this bar again or even heard you taking their money. I won't hesitate to find you and cut both of your balls off then your cock and I will shove them down your fucking throat. Do you understand?" She growls towards the man as he gulped and nod his head quickly.

"Y-Yes." He stuttered as Devara stood up and kicked his balls making me groan as I looked away.

"Get the fuck out!" She shouted loudly as all the guards that were still alive ran off along with the man. Devara sighs before sitting down on the stool.

"Thank you so much, Devara. You have no idea how much this meant to me and my family." Herold grabs her hand as she smiles at him genuinely.

"I will always do anything for your family." She tells him making his smile wider and nod.