Devara

I watched from the corner of the Tavern. Geralt and Yennefer talked for so long that I thought he might loose his breath. The look his giving her as she returns the same look can make me almost vomit at the sight. I sighed as I looked around the Tavern to get myself distracted.

The door opens as a little boy ran in and looked around before spotting me. He ran towards me as I watch him made his way. His eyes were full of life and happiness causing me to smile a bit.

"Are you Devara?" He asked softly and I nodded my head. He gasped before running out the door causing a little commotion and attention. Not even a second later, kids flood in the Tavern towards me as I looked at them with shock.

They began complimenting me and asking about my travels while I just stare with total shock. One question stick out the most.

"Can you make anything with shadows?" A little girl asked me. She has a red hair, freckles on her face and blue eyes.

"Yeah! Can you show us?" They started asking making me chuckle a little at their innocence.

"Alright, Alright. I will." I told them to calm themselves before crouching down to their level so no one else could see me except the children.

"Now, if you all cover me then maybe I can show you." I told them and they began doing so causing me to laugh a little. Once I was covered enough, I took my palm out and made a black dragon appear from my hand. They all gasped and looked at it in awe as I let the dragon fly around us before disappearing.

"Cool!" They all said at once making me laugh at their reactions.

"Can you do a wolf?" A little boy asked and I nodded as I made a little shadow pup appear from the ground barking happily as it wags its tail making them laugh.

"Why don't you guys keep him?" I offered and their eyes lit up as I carried the pup in my arms giving it to one of them.

"Be nice to him, alright?" I said and they nodded their head before leaving the Tavern with the pup. I stood up and saw Geralt walk up to me as he watches the kids ran away.

"What did you do?" He asked making me roll my eyes.

"Nothing dangerous, Witcher. Just a mere gift for the children." I told him as I leaned against the wall.

"It better not be a weapon." As he looked at his goblet.

"I can assure you that a shadow pup isn't a weapon. Unless you train it to be." I took his goblet and drank it before putting it back on his hand patting his shoulder.

"If you need me, I'll be at the bar waiting for a man." I told him as I walked off. I heard him growl a bit, but I could careless. We aren't even together at all. Yennefer watches me as I nod my head her way before sitting on the bar.

"Devara." A voice calls and I turn to see Fabian again.

"Fabian, didn't expect you to be here." I chuckled as he laughs softly shaking his head.

"Right, I still look young hm?" He looks at me and I shrugged as my answer. Fabian's eyes drifted somewhere behind me causing for me to look and see Geralt with Yennefer again.

"His been staring daggers at me since you came here with him." Fabian says as Geralt's gaze turnd back to Yennefer as mine did as well.

"Well, he can't trust anyone."

"Yet, he travels with you." Fabian pointed out.

"That is quite true, but I would leave if only he doesn't follow me around like a lost dog." I told him as I ordered a drink.