Repression

Leafy's POV

So..the game ended. We aren't up for elimination atleast. That's good.. but I can't get my mind off that nightmare earlier.. I just.. don't know what to think about it.

"Leafy!"

Huh?

"Oh.. hey pin" I smiled at her

"Hey Leafy. I have a question. Are you alright?"Pin asked and..to be honest.. I'm not sure

"I.. I'm fine. Why do you ask?".. I'm not honestly sure about my answer

"Oh.. Coiny told me about what happened earlier. Are you really ok? Just making sure"

"Yes yes, I'm fine".. I'm I?

"That's good to know. Let me know if you want to talk out something ok? Me and Coiny will always be there for you."

"Hehe.. thanks" I said as She left off and went to Coiny. They are so kind to me..and here I am.. just being like the useless Leafy that they know off..

Do I even deserve them..

Coiny's POV

I saw Pin coming towards me. I waved hello, she waved back

"So? Did you asked?"

"Yeh.. Leafy said she's fine. I even asked it again to be sure" Pin said, and I sighed of relief

"That's good to know."I said but.. to be honest.. I feel like Leafy's hiding something. As I looked at her she just stared at the ground silently...

"Coiny?"

"Huh?"

"Are you ok? Now you're the one who's acting a bit weird"

"Sorry.. I'm fine. Really. I was just..thinking of something" I said and Pin just nodded.

"Well.. you wanna join the others?"

"Maybe...but is there anything we can do at the moment" I asked. Me and Pin started thinking

"Hmm..why not we play Tic Tac Toe. Maybe we can invite Leafy too!"

"That's a great idea Pin. Come on, let's ask her if she wants to  join"

Me and Pin decided to go to Leafy and maybe play a game with her if she's up for it.

Leafy's POV

I'm just sitting in silence since..the game is finished and..we have nothing to do after..

I'm still thinking about whether if hiding my feelings is better than making everyone worry..or.. maybe make everyone think I just want attention.. which is something I DON'T wanna do.

"Leafy!"I turn to see who called

"Coiny? Pin? What are you both doing here"

"Well.. we figured you might wanna join a game of tic tac toe with us"

"Yeh! Loser gets to be replaced!" Coiny said after Pin..

"Hmm..I guess I'll come." Yeh.. maybe if I do I might get this off my mind..

And I think..

I'm better off hiding what I truly feel inside

Saves everyone the trouble