Pills

Third Person POV

Leafy was wandering in a nearby forest near the gaming grounds of BFB. After a couple of rounds in tic tac toe. She decided to wander..

"Well.. that was fun.."

She wandered and wandered until she saw something ahead

"... what's..that?"

She began walking at it slowly.

...

It seems to be a crate.

"Uh..how did this even end up here..."Leafy asked.. while questioning herself whether its safe enough to open it..

"..should I.. but what if something comes out of it like.. poison? I don't know!"

Leafy spent the past 10 minutes rambling about whether is it safe to open or no.. after that 10 minutes.. she decided to open it..

She opened it gently...

...

"What... What are these?"

She saw what's inside..it seems to be filled up with...

"..pills?"

Out of curiosity.. she grabbed one of the jar of pills and looked at it

"...happy pills?" She read and wondered... What does it mean...or..what does it do

Leafy looked around and she saw no one. She then closed the crate and picked it up. She knows all the ways around this forest. Considering all the times she went for her to wander with her thoughts. She carried the crate all the way to her dorm. She closed the door, making sure no one is gonna barge in on her, doing something...

"..what if..I just..." She then grabbed a water bottle nearby..

She grabbed one of the jars and opened it.. she takes one pill..

She opened the water bottle, and drank it with the pill in her mouth.

She then waited to see what will happen... She was also worried if what she's doing was bad.. or good for herself..

---------------------

After a couple of minutes.. Leafy feels.. strange

She suddenly feels.. happy.. she hasn't done anything or thought about anything to make her happy. She just felt it suddenly.

She used it for her advantage.

"Maybe..just...maybe. I can hide everything away. And just be happy from now on.. using these pills.. maybe i can"

She "smiled", but.. she thought

"What if the others knew... They might take it away.."

She began searching a place to hide it..

She decided to hide it on an empty chest.. where she used to fill up with all her happy memories.

"There.. but! For safer measure"

She moved the chest under her bed..

"Now.. all i need is to do this everyday.. and I'm gonna be ok!..no one's gonna suspect a thing.. right?"

She thought about it...but she forgot it anyways and went outside to greet her friends with her new "happy" self..