(v) love songs.

12:00 PM: SJ.

"Shorty from Waffle was in there?"
   Jamir asked, coughing shortly after. It took nothing for me to snatch the blunt from him and chug a bottle of water towards his lightweight ass.

    "You coughing all on the blunt and shit. Get it together." I placed the blunt between my lips, taking a long pull before leaning my head back against the wall. We weren't supposed to be back here, but our usual stairwell was being occupied by some horny motherfuckas. No shame to his game, though. "Yeah, I got class with her. She bad as hell." I said, smoke exiting my nostrils with ease. Jamir was still coughing, but got himself together.

     "She a new face, meaning ain't no nigga out here touched her. A Crenshaw baddie." Jamir said, taking his turn in rotating the blunt. He put his head back as well, letting a short ass drag go before nodding his head. "You betta hit that. For both of us."

    "Nigga not everythin is about sex, my nigga." I said, folding my arms and rolling my eyes. Jamir was a horny bitch too, too horny for his own good. He was gone fuck around and catch AIDS or sum. Let me stop smoking with this nigga.

    "Someone is still hurt behind Tamia? Listen, listen. Fuck that loose lip hoe. She was trying to rat on ya boy. She hadda go." Jamir said, pulling from the blunt before continuing. "You need to gone head and put it in Karrie spine. Giving you free meals and shit at Waffle House." He said, causing us to laugh. He ain't know I already hit, that's why he eating free.

    I was never one to brag about my sex adventures with my homeboys, that shit was mad immature. If the pussy is good, it'll keep you silent. If it's bad, you sing like a bird. My phone vibrated in my pocket, causing me to place the blunt between my lips.

555-0159 updated their contact name and photo:

maya 🕺🏾

maya 🕺🏾: locked in? right? me: fasho, i'll send you a contact pic later

me: fasho, i'll send you a contact pic later.

read @ 12:15 pm.

    Shorty was bad in an innocence way, like I could tell she ain't had no pipe. Or maybe that was the act she was playing? These females ran game too, nowadays, so you just had to be sure. Jamie's nosy ass was all in my phone, causing me to shut it off and push him back.

    "Not only is she staring at the camera mad awkward, shorty left you on read? You rolling in ya grave, son." Jamir said, causing us both to laugh. I bet he wasn't prepared for this headlock I put him in, though.

1:50 PM.

She was mad foul for leaving a brother on read.
    Another class had just ended for me, wrapping my books up and shoving them in my backpack. I was searching for my car key, in hopes that I could just head back to the crib and sleep the first day jitters off. No, not a single nigga had me nervous but these Monday classes were dragging. Karrie, the waitress from Waffle House, approached me outside of class. Did we have the same class?

    "Hey, wanna chill and roll?" She said, books in her hands with a smile on her face. It felt wrong to entertain her after she called ole boy a fag, but that was really none of my business. I didn't have to head to the Lab and nobody called with any concerns, so why not?

    "Right there, Sage!" Karrie moaned, hands placed on my chest as she bounced on my dick. She was super wet, but she didn't know how to ride dick for anything. I pushed her off, twisting her arm and flipping her onto her stomach. I wasn't gonna get my nut when she was riding like I was a horse with no saddle on. "I'm cumming!" She screamed, barely throwing ass as I pulled her back on my dick.
    Karrie was usually good, but her pussy just wasn't phasing me. I didn't get soft or anything inside her, but it was just mediocre. I closed my eyes, pulling out of her once she clenched and released an orgasm on me. We both fell against the bed and she reached into her backpack, pulling out a small little ziplock bag. So she was here for a refill. Out of annoyance, I watched her create a line on the desk and sniff it clean. "I don't have anything for you, Karrie. You said were we were rollin."

    "Come on baby, let's do the hard shit like back in high school." She scooped some cocaine on her acrylic nail, holding it towards my nostril. Selfish, asf. I slapped her hand away, furrowing my eyebrows and standing from the bed. She knew how hard it was for me to get off that stuff and how I had to earn the trust of my father back when he found out.

    "Get out, bitch. Your box is trash and loose. Don't hit my line anymore." I spat. Karrie's emotions went from confused, to hurt, to embarrassed. She put her raggedy clothes back on, got her stuff and left. I sat down on the bed, reaching for my phone and checking for a text.

I was buggin.